Jacare is livid with the UFC (titleshot): "We are being screwed over."

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“There’s no way to be joyful with the way we are being screwed over,” Souza told MMAjunkie. “When I fought (Yushin) Okami, it was like, ‘If you get past Okami, it’s the belt.’ I knocked him out. Okami had never received such a beating in his life, so I knocked him out.

“Then Lyoto (Machida) fights Mousasi, puts on that bland, five-round fight and gets the title shot. I fight Mousasi, submit him, beat him up, and then what? I don’t fight for the belt. Same with Vitor Belfort.

“The guy is a phenomenon, fought for the belt millions of times. ‘If you get past him, you get the fight.’ I beat him up – beat him up a lot, by the way. And I don’t get the shot. OK, then – what am I going to do? Be happy? I can’t.”

"Bisping is a liar. He picked Dan Henderson. He doesn’t want to share the octagon with me because I’ll beat him and he knows it. I spoke the truth."

These are all valid points by Jacare. The fact is, there is no logic or fairness in the UFC's matchmaking and titleshots anymore. If you're Conor McGregor, you get to do whatever you want. Wanna fight Diaz twice after beating Aldo ? Sure ! You then want a free title shot for the LW belt against Eddie ? Why not ?

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ronald...d-liar-bisping-and-the-elusive-ufc-title-shot

It's amazing how much the UFC is willing to fuck over their own fighters. The "it's a business" line is played out. The fact is, the UFC is losing credibility and fast. Dan Henderson has no business with a title shot, and neither does Conor. Good men, great fighters, are getting hosed just to appease a bunch of limp wristed groupie-like fans who salivate at everything Conor says and does.

“There’s no way to be joyful with the way we are being screwed over,” Souza told MMAjunkie. “When I fought (Yushin) Okami, it was like, ‘If you get past Okami, it’s the belt.’ I knocked him out. Okami had never received such a beating in his life, so I knocked him out.

“Then Lyoto (Machida) fights Mousasi, puts on that bland, five-round fight and gets the title shot. I fight Mousasi, submit him, beat him up, and then what? I don’t fight for the belt. Same with Vitor Belfort.

“The guy is a phenomenon, fought for the belt millions of times. ‘If you get past him, you get the fight.’ I beat him up – beat him up a lot, by the way. And I don’t get the shot. OK, then – what am I going to do? Be happy? I can’t.”

"Bisping is a liar. He picked Dan Henderson. He doesn’t want to share the octagon with me because I’ll beat him and he knows it. I spoke the truth."

These are all valid points by Jacare. The fact is, there is no logic or fairness in the UFC's matchmaking and titleshots anymore. If you're Conor McGregor, you get to do whatever you want. Wanna fight Diaz twice after beating Aldo ? Sure ! You then want a free title shot for the LW belt against Eddie ? Why not ?

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/09/ronald...d-liar-bisping-and-the-elusive-ufc-title-shot

It's amazing how much the UFC is willing to fuck over their own fighters. The "it's a business" line is played out. The fact is, the UFC is losing credibility and fast. Dan Henderson has no business with a title shot, and neither does Conor. Good men, great fighters, are getting hosed just to appease a bunch of limp wristed groupie-like fans who salivate at everything Conor says and does.

Agree with Jacare at the very least it should be him or Gay Jesus fighting for the belt.

Hendo is just a grudge match to sell tickets.

Brazilians be real salty nowadays.

No, great fighters who are being disrespected and used by a faltering UFC are legitimately angry. I'm sorry all you have to offer are the "word of the month" responses such as salty. I guess I'd do the same when I can't bring fairness or evidence to the table.

method=get&s=gegard-mousasi-ronaldo-souza-jacare-gif.gif

ufc is happy making the most out of their cash cow, but at the same time pissing off every other fighter on their roster and fans.

Seems like a great business decision for the long run

No, great fighters who are being disrespected and used by a faltering UFC are legitimately angry. I'm sorry all you have to offer are the "word of the month" responses such as salty. I guess I'd do the same when I can't bring fairness or evidence to the table.
Watch out...he'll probably respond with "you'll do nutin!"

WWE era.

Thanks Manlet..you sure as shit fucked this sport up.,

Jacare just telling how it is. Bisping is terrified and that's why he campaigned for the Henderson fight.

<{jackyeah}>

Fight your contract and move out to Rizin, Jacare!

When I think about Maia and Jacare, I agree 100 % that they are getting screwed. Gimme that money argument all you want, it ain't normal as far as MMA's concerned that these guys aren't getting their title shots because one is a grappler and the other doesn't speak english well.

Back