Which 3 fights are you looking forward to most this weekend? (3 votes)

Which 3 fights from UFC Fight Night 96 are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This thread went down well last weekend, so lets go again with UFC 204. What 2 fights is everyone looking forward to most?

Who the fuck are these guys?

I'm looking forward to seeing Dodson vs Lineker, Will Brooks, and Tamdam McCrory vs the corpse of Nate Marquardt.

Who the fuck are these guys?

I'm looking forward to seeing Dodson vs Lineker, Will Brooks, and Tamdam McCrory vs the corpse of Nate Marquardt.

There's not that many big names fighting, but there's some interesting close fights.

Dodson vs Lineker
Brooks, Marquardt vs McCrory

I gotta say, Brooks-Oliveira is gonna be pretty cool!

I voted the main and co main event. Also smolka vs moreno is gonna be dope

If Moreno fights like he did on TUF then his fight with Smolka will be great.

Dodson-Lineker will be fireworks. Marquardt vs Barncat should be a good one as well.

Other than that I don't know much about the rest of the card. I see Joachim Christensen is fighting though - it's always fun seeing how fellow Scandinavians do at the big scene.

What 2 fights is everyone looking forward to most?

2 fights? i was able to pick 3-

dodson-lineker should be fireworks.

always enjoy watching smolka fight, but disappointed he gets a last minute replacement.

looking forward to the mccrory-marquardt fight as well. how will tamden recover from his brutal ko loss a short while ago? how will nate look? (i keep thinking he should retire, but then he goes out and proves me wrong)

i just cant get excited for the brooks-oliveira fight. i have a feeling it might be a dud.

Me vs Beer to make the fights fun
Me vs the tv remote after the beer kicks in
Me vs my hangover - hangover by TKO

:)

How the hell does Lineker miss weight at 135?!! Still looking forward to the fight but that has taken something away from it for me.

Back