A question about low blows

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess this question is more for those who actually train or fight. But when a fighter gets hit low and takes time to recover, what's actually hurting him? Is he feeling pain in his dick or balls? I've been hit plenty of times low playing various sports. To me it was always my balls that were hurting, not my dick. But when guys get hot low in the UFC they always grip a big part of the crotch area when they are recovering in the corner which indicates pain in the penis as opposed to gripping a small part of the crotch area which would indicate pain in the balls.

And it's even more weird to me because I was told all fighters wear cups. I don't know much about cups but my understanding is that they cover both the dick and the balls? So why is there even a reaction when a fighter gets hit low if he has both areas covered?

Buy a cup and get someone to kick you in the nuts and then come back and tell us where it hurt.

Some guys like to hang the head of the penis just over the edge of the cup rim. It's stupid and crazy, but there is no accounting for fashion and style.

It's called "the Peking Turtle".

Have you neer been kicked in the balls? (edit, i read you did Lol)

It's the pain itself but if is a kinda powerful hit you could not breath either, for some seconds everything get paralized

Also you may need to adjust the eggs lol

The dirtiest player in the game WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<20>

RicFlair-LowBlow.gif~c200

Some guys like to hang the head of the penis just over the edge of the cup rim. It's stupid and crazy, but there is no accounting for fashion and style.

It's called "the Peking Turtle".

Winner by decapitation, Round 1

The dick is like any other part of the body, the balls however are what make you feel the need to be sick after so much as a flick.

This ninja....smh trying to get advice from sherbros on how to perfect the low blow for when you fight Johny

I guess this question is more for those who actually train or fight. But when a fighter gets hit low and takes time to recover, what's actually hurting him? Is he feeling pain in his dick or balls? I've been hit plenty of times low playing various sports. To me it was always my balls that were hurting, not my dick. But when guys get hot low in the UFC they always grip a big part of the crotch area when they are recovering in the corner which indicates pain in the penis as opposed to gripping a small part of the crotch area which would indicate pain in the balls.

And it's even more weird to me because I was told all fighters wear cups. I don't know much about cups but my understanding is that they cover both the dick and the balls? So why is there even a reaction when a fighter gets hit low if he has both areas covered?

Are you being serious, if so...........<{clintugh}>

My d will only hurt after a wilder quintuple intercourse.

If someone would just happen to slightly grace dem balls, however... I feel like dying for at least 5-10 minutes.

Don't know if that answered your question, TS.

Ts try putting a tupperware container on your head and get someone to kick you in the face. Just to test it might still hurt.

I always wondered the same thing. Why is getting kicked in the nuts so bad if you're wearing a cup, isn't that what it's supposed to prevent? When I started playing football in grade school they told us that we didn't wear a cup because it would be worse than not wearing one but they didn't say why.

Fighters wear cups, which is why when they get hit, they're adjusting the whole cup and just not one area - it's the only part they can touch. A cup shot hurts because it still moves and still strikes the genitals, but it's way better than getting a potentially bone-breaking shot unhindered.

Back