Anyone else mad that the fans were not allowed to buy shares?

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else besides me pissed off that the UFC didn't offer shares of the company to the fans? It makes me even more pissed when I hear the names of people who were sold shares (Brady, Serrena, Sharapova, Walberg etc.) A bunch of household celebrities who've probably never watched an entire UFC event before. Meanwhile a lot of us here have been supporting the sport for more than a decade. Without us crazy ass fans who watched when no one gave damn then the sport would have died worse than the XFL.

The UFC definitely screwed up by not allowing the fans to own at least a tiny fraction of the sport they helped keep alive.

The only reedming factor I see with regards to some of the new shareholders is that it appears that A Level athletes now own C level athletes.

Hendricks is pissed that you are ducking him

Anyone else pissed that TS has yet to fight Johny Hendricks?

When are you gonna fight Johny Hendricks?

{<diva}

If you had enough money to invest in it, you could have find a way to do it.

It's not a publicly traded company, ya goof. You can't own shares unless you're a private investor.

When are you gonna fight Johny Hendricks?

{<diva}

The 32nd of Nevermber.

OCCcIV.gif

You should pull up to Burger King and piss on that ridiculous truck Hendricks has.

If that coward had the guts to accept my challenge I would have gladly stuffed a cheeseburger down his fat throat before boxing his stupid looking face off

Riiiight. This is you in the green shorts

OP is low key the goat troll on sherdog.

Shares were distributed to Sherdog when the sale happened. Sorry you missed out.

Back