I'ts a shame...

Laza cds mma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'ts a shame that Conor is not fighting in some other era , because he could be a lightweight champ for a long long time, too bad that Khabib is here :) What do you think , how many times does Conor gets tossed on his head in that one ?

I'ts a shame that Conor is not fighting in some other era , because he could be a lightweight champ for a long long time, too bad that Khabib is here :) What do you think , how many times does Conor gets tossed on his head in that one ?

1 time per round, Khabib would not let him get back up.

I really hope Conor beats Eddie, just to see if he'll try to duck Khabib or he'll face him like a man...

Connor fans you scared brah? Khabib coming for your boy

Khabib will just want to go on the ground. So Conor has to defend himself from the takedowns.
Khabib will be favourite but Conor has an equal chance to beat Khabib.

Khabib will just want to go on the ground. So Conor has to defend himself from the takedowns.
Khabib will be favourite but Conor has an equal chance to beat Khabib.
Not even close, nobody can stop Khabibs takedowns, so what makes you think that Conor would be able to do that ?

Khabib's most significant challenge is his health. Guy is incredible but his style of training takes a tremendous toll on a body. If Conor beats Eddie, then I think that Khabib will have to wisely balance his training so that he gets his shot. Because as soon as he's injured, the UFC will look to immediately replace his spot with someone else because he's a real threat to Conor.

Let's see if he can get past Michael Johnson first. I'm leaning towards MJ.

Yes, I wish his career had happened before television.

I'd set the over under at 4 1/2. But I doubt that Conor will ever want to get into the cage with Khabib.

Last edited:
Conor will never defend the LW title. He will go back to FW and fight people smaller than him, while calling himself the "real LW champion" for the rest of his career.

Let's see if K-bibe can get past MJ , he has not beat a ranked fighter since 2014, he has to re-establish himself again before he is regarding as this unstoppable force.

if Conor beats Eddie, he will not duck Khabib

he will fight and if he loses, probably one rematch before calling it a career

get the cheese and leave, thats always been the McGregor plan

Conor is all about money , if Khabib would be the LW champ , he would ask for the fight.
even by humiliation he would ask for a rematch to get paid more.

Back