Would You Pick Jose Aldo Over Hong Man Choi?

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or even Bob Sappu at this point?

Aldo is one of the most talented fighters to ever grace the sport. Could you see openweight Aldo breaking HMC's leg in half?

Hong Man by anything he wants sadly....

What an awful time to be a fan?!

Even if he'd break HMC's leg, he'd still fall on Aldo, squash him and win.

Even if he'd break HMC's leg, he'd still fall on Aldo and squash him and win.
You think Takase cut weight to make 145 against Yarbrough? That dude was a true 160 probably and had the fattest dude to ever fight in MMA on top of him and he fucked that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: up.

I love you.

Aldo could run rings around Hong Man till the big man gets tired. Then all Aldo would need to do is jump on his back for a rear naked choke.

32822815.jpg

Aldo isn't that much smaller than Minowa. And he's 10 times better. Aldo would kill HMC and Bob Sapp.

Not sure what kind of condition Choi is in today, he was going the way of Bigfoot just before he retired showing the effects of his illness post sugery.

Could be he's slow enough for Aldo to dance around him kicking his legs until he can't stand.

Well, Kaoklai wasn't much bigger than Aldo, and he was holding up to the decision, even if it was rather hopeless.

And in sad state Hong Man is post his surgery, I think Aldo could have a chance.

Well, Kaoklai wasn't much bigger than Aldo, and he was holding up to the decision, even if it was rather hopeless.

And in sad state Hong Man is post his surgery, I think Aldo could have a chance.
I think Aldo busts up pre-surgery HMC.

RNS.

I think Aldo busts up pre-surgery HMC.

RNS.

Naaah.

Love some Aldo, but Kaoklai's hell of a striker, Rajadamnerm champ, and he couldn't do shit.

If Hong Man had been allowed to grapple to any serious degree, he would have squashed Kaoklai after first knock down (which were mostly simple pushing, lol).

That much size difference is simply a total bitch.

Naaah.

Love some Aldo, but Kaoklai's hell of a striker, Rajadamnerm champ, and he couldn't do shit.

If Hong Man had been allowed to grapple to any serious degree, he would have squashed Kaoklai after first knock down (which were mostly simple pushing, lol).

That much size difference is simply a total bitch.
I think Aldo is still P4P top 3 in the world. I think he kicks HMC's head into the upper deck.

Back