Connors big news rumor....

Italian Brock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My wife works for nbc in la and she said a few people said that Connor has been offered his own show by some network .. If it's true, that means Connor will be less involved in the ufc and more into the Hollywood scene.. Can't really blame he guy.. He wants money and loves fame.. I hope it's not true though because the ufc wouldn't be the same without him and lots of fighters would lose out on that red panty night .

My wife works for nbc in la and she said a few people said that Connor has been offered his own show by some network .. If it's true, that means Connor will be less involved in the ufc and more into the Hollywood scene.. Can't really blame he guy.. He wants money and loves fame.. I hope it's not true though because the ufc wouldn't be the same without him and lots of fighters would lose out on that red panty night .

Word. Sounds reliable.

It's an odd-couple sitcom with Jose Aldo where they share an apartment and get into all kinds of hilarious hijinks.

"Take out the garbage Conor, it's choo turn"
"I'll do fucking NUTIN'!"
canned laughter

Sounds legit.

It's an odd-couple sitcom with Jose Aldo where they share an apartment and get into all kinds of hilarious hijinks.

"Take out the garbage Conor, it's choo turn"
"I'll do fucking NUTIN'!"
canned laughter

When Conor comes home from work he sees Aldo sitting on the couch with Barao.
Conor goes "Who the fook is THAT guy?"
canned laughter

My wife works for nbc in la and she said a few people said that Connor has been offered his own show by some network ....

Very interesting. NBC owns the Bravo network, which has made reality shows their bread and butter since the early 00s.

giphy.gif

He is gonna retire to pursue the Mayweather fight. One last payday that would set up his next 10 generations for life.

I gotta friend called Vince who works at some organisation called WWE or something or other like that...... he reckons Connor is going there to fight for the Intercontinental title.

In b4 Conor's nugget shooped onto Ancient Aliens guy.

Back