Post 205: Conor v Aldo in Dublin?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I would love to see it. We all want the Dublin stadium show for the UFC.

After Conor dispatches of Edward Alvarez, he should defend his FW title in his home town in Dublin, Croke park. The build up will be insane. Aldo would get mentally broken again and fold in the first round. Would be awesome.

Doubt McGregor ever goes back down to FW. Anyway, how many Conor threads we need?

Ahh it's Goonerview, as well. Every thread you make is about Conor, get help dude, it's not healthy.

I don't think Aldo would be "mentally broken" (whatever that means?) again. He thrives of off fighting in others backyard. Plus, the pressure isn't on him at all.

If Conor for an example grabbed Aldos belt again, do you think he would even care?

Also lol at McG fans calling him Edward now after Mcgregor said once at the presser.

I don't think Aldo would be "mentally broken" (whatever that means?) again. He thrives of off fighting in others backyard. Plus, the pressure isn't on him at all.

If Conor for an example grabbed Aldos belt again, do you think he would even care?

Also lol at McG fans calling him Edward now after Mcgregor said once at the presser.

lol, having scenes of Aldo getting starched by Conor being replayed on huge screens and Irish fans yelling the house down and shaming him at weigh-ins. I'll be surprised if Aldo makes it into the octagon should they choose to fight.

The UFC is finally going to announce a Women's Featherweight division.

Conor vs Cyborg for his third UFC Belt

Buddeh...

Croke Park won't allow the UFC into the building. It's been discussed in here before. So what's the point of making a shit thread about something that will simply not happen ?

Connie will not go back to FW he just wont make the weight.

he won't ever fight in FW again, he will lose it to eddie and he will never fight in ireland

conor will fight max again, dominate him and go up again for the next year. forget about josé.

Conor vs Aldo in Brazil would be more interesting/funnier, but neither are happening.

Conor won't fight at 145 again
Aldo won't fight in the UFC anymore
Crooke Park won't have an UFC event anytime soon.

Why care about it?

Back