I'm calling it now. After 205 McGregor big news will be..

ADCC

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
that he will be co-owner of the UFC. All this celebs now own a piece of the UFC and since Conor will be part-owner he can't fight anymore due to conflict of interest.

It will be a small share but he will be on the list for sure. I will be not worthy of sherdog anymore if this will not be the case...

He basically runs the UFC now anyway. Not much of a leap.

He's owned it for a while, brah.

Why would he buy a stake in a company of which he's the biggest draw, then stop being that draw to rely on the Jeremy Stephens' of the world to make him peanuts compared to his former millions?

Last edited:
that he will be co-owner of the UFC. All this celebs now own a piece of the UFC and since Conor will be part-owner he can't fight anymore due to conflict of interest.

It will be a small share but he will be on the list for sure. I will be not worthy of sherdog anymore if this will not be the case...
They said its about his personal life. Nothing about the UFC regards his personal life.

Why we would be buy a stake in a company of which he's the biggest draw, then stop being that draw to rely on the Jeremy Stephens' of the world to make him peanuts compared to his former millions?

I have a feeling that he's going to announce his retirement at 205 and then follow it up by taking a position within the UFC that will result in him being one of the "faces" of the business side. He can still make major money and continue cashing in on his persona by being highly visible at press conferences, weigh-ins, etc.

I have a feeling that he's going to announce his retirement at 205 and then follow it up by taking a position within the UFC that will result in him being one of the "faces" of the business side. He can still make major money and continue cashing in on his persona by being highly visible at press conferences, weigh-ins, etc.

the new rogan? nah too big of an ego, he will want to fight again but i could see it happening in a few years. i think it might be something like his girl is pregnant and he's getting married, or that he's coming out of the closet.

the new rogan? nah too big of an ego, he will want to fight again but i could see it happening in a few years. i think it might be something like his girl is pregnant and he's getting married, or that he's coming out of the closet.

Definitely too big of an ego to be the new Rogan. He's going to want to be the new Dana. Dana might humor him for a few months, but then the drama will hit the fan once they start vying for power and the right to call the shots. I almost want this to happen, just to see what would come out of it. New rules within the UFC? A new organization? Dana having a meltdown with Conor in public? The possibilities are endless.

Back