Donald Cerrone: Conor declined me and took Diaz

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
“When he fought Diaz for the first time, I just fought. So it was Sunday, I was flying home, Dana calls and asked me if I’d like to fight Conor and that was for the Diaz first fight. And, he declined me and took Diaz cause Diaz was in Mexico you know, took the fight on 10 days notice or whatever,” said Cerrone.

“But, why would he want to fight me coming off a win? So yeah, my name was in the hat. Conor and his people didn’t pick me.”

“I get annoyed when he wants to talk about he’s the ‘best in the world and I’ll fight anybody’ blah blah blah but when it comes time, like there’s a lot that people don’t know about right,” said Cerrone.

“Behind the scenes stuff but I know. I knew he’s like, ‘Yeah, no no no no,’ cause we were trying. And I didn’t even want to negotiate more money. I said, ‘F–k you let’s go. I’ll fight you for whatever.

“This dude same thing like last night, he’s good at when cameras are on talking sh-t. You get him in the back he don’t say nothing. F–k no, I been in the back many times with him.”

http://www.scrapdigest.com/donald-cerrone-reveals-interesting-secret-conor-mcgregor/8941/

McRiverDanceTapOut has a massive target on his face, everyone wants to derail that train. Lets hope that starts with Alvarez....

McRiverDanceTapOut has a massive target on his face, everyone wants to derail that train. Lets hope that starts with Alvarez....
<{Heymansnicker}>
Yeah yeah and I will eat some popcorn while watching your hope getting destroyed.

Cowboy was coming off a 60 second loss to RDA, Nate was coming off of a win and he called out Conor. Nate was the bigger fight, eez normal.

So a guy that fought Jose Aldo is scared of Donald Cerrone? What world is this dude living in?

Diaz beat the stuffing out of Cerrone. Conor wants the toughest fight so why would he pick that stiff as a board, stuck in the mud guy when he has the opportunity to face the guy who absolutely humiliated Cerrone. Everyone wants Conor to make them rich and I can't blame them.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Yeah yeah and I will eat some popcorn while watching your hope getting destroyed.

31E9D1A100000578-3499319-image-m-3_1458327324253.jpg

It's not like that couldnt happen again.....real soon.

Fighters hate him for "ruining the sport" yet everyone wants a red panty night. Gonzaga complains about not getting enough money so he hates the guy who uses the system to get more then he ever could.

I would believe it except ...

Cowboy was coming off a 60 second loss to RDA, Nate was coming off of a win and he called out Conor..

Conor is scared of cowboy

giphy.gif

I highly doubt there's a single fighter in the UFC that's actually ducking Donald Cerrone. I like Cowboy, but let's be real. FFS.

Lets hope you can come up with something better than mcriverda... whatever.

Diaz already did

Then Conor mc fragile ego managed to pout point him JUST

Fighters hate him for "ruining the sport" yet everyone wants a red panty night. Gonzaga complains about not getting enough money so he hates the guy who uses the system to get more then he ever could.
The level of bitterness and hypocrisy among certain fighters is ridiculous. They don't even seem to realize it themselves, which also makes it a bit sad really.

I'm not a big fan of Conor, and even less of a fan of his fans, but there is nothing here. It was a fight on 10 days notice. There were probably a few options out there for him, and he picked one of them. All the other ones can say "he ducked me," but he could only pick one obviously. Not his fault.

Cowboy salty there's no red panty night for him. Pathetic that a grown man so desperately wants another man to change his life.

Well ofcourse connor chose Diaz over cerrone... Diaz beat cerrone's ass and has a personality .. Cerrone is like that bum who fights whoever for beer

Back