BJ Penn will use the same stance he used against Frankie in his next fight *Proof*

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
UFC_Manila_poster.jpg

BJ needs to stay retired. It's over for him. I love ya BJ but it's over. It's kind of like with Fedor. When Fedor retired I was like good for him. He got a handful of wins and retired. Then he comes back against that Indian guy and Maldonado and barely gets past him. I understand that Fedor can still fight. Much like Cro Cop can still fight and Tito. But their best days are behind them. Its time.

BJ needs to stay retired. It's over for him. I love ya BJ but it's over. It's kind of like with Fedor. When Fedor retired I was like good for him. He got a handful of wins and retired. Then he comes back against that Indian guy and Maldonado and barely gets past him. I understand that Fedor can still fight. Much like Cro Cop can still fight and Tito. But their best days are behind them. Its time.
BJ is looking for a pay day

The reaction of sherdog if tippy toe BJ turns up:
TUF+Reaction.gif

KATtqPK.gif

I wish BJ would do a tune up fight. It sucks that he has to come back and fight a top 10 guy and lose, then retire, then do it all over again.

I was very scared to click on this thread. I didn't want to believe tippy toe Penn was back, but I have to now.

War Lamas.

BJ Penn needs to retire. I have no interest in watching an old man get man handled by a second or third tier fighter.

I wish BJ would do a tune up fight. It sucks that he has to come back and fight a top 10 guy and lose, then retire, then do it all over again.
A tune up fight? If you're a "fan" of his, you should hope he hangs em up. He's too much of a legend to be abused by kids.

Maybe they just used a photo from back in his tippy toes phase? Just trying to give them nuthuggers some hope.

If he fights like that against a guy with power like Lamas, he's going to sleep for the first time in his career, lol. Sad.

I chuckled. 7/10.

On another topic altogether, please win this fight BJ.

This is his 3rd scheduled fight, right? Let's see him make to the cage first.

A tune up fight? If you're a "fan" of his, you should hope he hangs em up. He's too much of a legend to be abused by kids.
Our opinion differs. I think Penn can still do well with the right coaching, conditioning and build up. He does not have many years left, but he is not THAT old.

Back