It's over.

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/9/3...tom-brady-20-other-celebs-part-owners-ufc-mma

7lZwLKc.jpg

Money fights, son... so many money fights... we won't even have rankings...

"The report also states that WME-IMG also plans to add more programming on UFC Fight Pass to include “more than just fights.”"

and there you go.

It's over and done with. The magic is gone. You fucking dorks wanted it to become a mainstream sport when it was never meant to be. Too far too fast, pop culture absorbed that shit like a warm marshmallow.

Maybe Brady will have them deflate the gloves.

"The report also states that WME-IMG also plans to add more programming on UFC Fight Pass to include “more than just fights.”"

and there you go.

They also thought reality television would be good for MTV.

It's over and done with. The magic is gone. You fucking dorks wanted it to become a mainstream sport when it was never meant to be. Too far too fast, pop culture absorbed that shit like a warm marshmallow.

Who are you to say "it was never meant to be?" You need to stop letting your identity be tied to being some indie old-schooler.

i-listen-to-bands-that-don-t-even-exist-yet-tee-shirt-3826-650x650.jpg

ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2016-9-29_23-19-41.png
    upload_2016-9-29_23-19-41.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 1
i wrote on the ufc facebook page more than a year ago the night Conor fought Mendez "remember where you were today folks this is where the UFC peaked, it's all down hill from here" took a while but it's all over.

So maybe each of the would own .005% of the UFC? What exactly is the point of that? There are 100's of VC firms that can do this.

Who are you to say "it was never meant to be?" You need to stop letting your identity be tied to being some indie old-schooler.

i-listen-to-bands-that-don-t-even-exist-yet-tee-shirt-3826-650x650.jpg

ATTACH]
I'm drunk and being dramatic you leave me be.

"Apart from having these A-list celebrities help promote the organization, WME-IMG also reportedly wants more fighters crossing over to the entertainment industry. Ronda Rousey, who has been a client of WME even before the purchase, had a handful of movie roles in the past, and the new UFC owners want to see more of them."

The definition of a champion now is the one who is most popular that can transition to film, that's who they are after

Back