Jose Aldo should just tell UFC go f*** themselves & fight for Rizin

defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC wouldn't be able to do anything. A Brazilian court sure as hell wont care and neither will the Japanese judicial system. It's time for one of these fighters pour jet fuel on the ever burning fire.

Japan has injunctions. After WW2 they are basically USA's bitch. Law order copyrights etc all modeled after US. He'd have zero shot there. Maybe Russia.

it is when you live in another country and not bound by USA law

No fuck that.

I've been watching MMA for a very long time. I've seen lots of great fighters, and lots of the greatest fighters. I honestly have wondered for many years if Jose Aldo is the best I've ever seen.

He's far too gifted a talent, and I personally wouldn't want to see him fight anyone but the absolute best. More importantly, his career will never be complete without re matching Conor. I think he knows this, and is freaking out because he doesn't think he'll ever get the chance to fight him again.

Aldo would see his lawyers more than his family if he tried that route.

The UFC would make the court room his new home. What does Aldo gain from that?

Japan has injunctions. After WW2 they are basically USA's bitch. Law order copyrights etc all modeled after US. He'd have zero shot there. Maybe Russia.
M1 global 3 division champ.

Contracts, how do they work? God, think.

Yeah, he should. It's wouldn't be worth the UFC's time and money to try to sue him, and certainly not if it means the specifics of their contracts will also be released. Now where's Redd to call me names and tell me Aldo should be picking cotton on Conor's plantation?

That's okay. I'm sure the UFC will terminate and release him from his contract when he tells them to go fuck themselves. They literally own him TS

These threads are sh*t. TS use your f*cking head.

Contracts, how do they work? God, think.
I suspect he picked Rizin with a purpose. Vegas contracts don't really have the same weight internationally. Aldo doesn't live in this country and Rizin isn't based in this country, so good luck spending that much money for a lawsuit to recoup a fighter's purse.

I wonder if aldo called that Union guy Boras

I suspect he picked Rizin with a purpose. Vegas contracts don't really have the same weight internationally. Aldo doesn't live in this country and Rizin isn't based in this country, so good luck spending that much money for a lawsuit to recoup a fighter's purse.

Suppose that's why Wand went overseas and fought when he was under contract with the UFC...Oh wait...

No fuck that.

I've been watching MMA for a very long time. I've seen lots of great fighters, and lots of the greatest fighters. I honestly have wondered for many years if Jose Aldo is the best I've ever seen.

He's far too gifted a talent, and I personally wouldn't want to see him fight anyone but the absolute best. More importantly, his career will never be complete without re matching Conor. I think he knows this, and is freaking out because he doesn't think he'll ever get the chance to fight him again.
Aldo should relax
he has the interim belt
if Connie ever chooses to fight at 145 again
he can give him another go
he looked good against Edgar

Suppose that's why Wand went overseas and fought when he was under contract with the UFC...Oh wait...
Wait for what, Wand is fighting overseas and does live in the US?

The UFC wouldn't be able to do anything. A Brazilian court sure as hell wont care and neither will the Japanese judicial system. It's time for one of these fighters pour jet fuel on the ever burning fire.

Why don't you say fuck it, go to a UFC event, punch Dana in the face 50 times then move to Brazil. Surely the Brazilian court won't do jack shit about what you did. You'll become the hero of Sherdog. They'll give you mod status for life.

Back