has sherdog ever seen a fanbase as pathetic as mcgregor's?

basementdweller

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm honestly interested. Was Brock's fanbase worse? Was Ronda's worse, even? Because as lame as it was, I'm sure unemployed girls and white knights still make a better fanbase than these cynical, snot eating, fart smelling adolescent donks who combine arrogance with dumb in just about every post. It really baffles me.

I think you should get some hair gel and go style your hair.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

rAqGYs7.gif

I'm honestly interested. Was Brock's fanbase worse? Was Ronda's worse, even? Because as lame as it was, I'm sure unemployed girls and white knights still make a better fanbase than these cynical, snot eating, fart smelling adolescent donks who combine arrogance with dumb in just about every post. It really baffles me.
They're a truly special breed my friend. They've got to be the worst.

As much as I love Nick and Nate, no group has ever been as insufferable as Diaz fans for the first 3 or 4 months after the Condit fight.

As much as I love Nick and Nate, no group has ever been as insufferable as Diaz fans for the first 3 or 4 months after the Condit fight.
I had a taste of the Diaz fanboys after he beat Conor. I have to say, they had me cheering for Conor to win the second fight just so they'd stfu already. if I knew what was coming...

Conor haters prior to the Aldo fight were worse.

I had a taste of the Diaz fanboys after he beat Conor. I have to say, they had me cheering for Conor to win the second fight just so they'd stfu already. if I knew what was coming...

Sad knews. He will win again.

First of all, as a big Conor fan the OP was hurtful and unnecessary. Secondly, no. No fanbase has ever been worse.

Ronda fans were pretty close. Thinking should could beat males BWs, top 5 p4p. There wasn't that many of them though.

Back