Was Khabib really sent two bout agreements?

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm not even a fan of Khabib's but holy shnikes. How are we or (more importantly) the fighters supposed to believe anything from the UFC brass?

post-31246-maybe-maybe-not-maybe-fuck-you-tQ59.gif

Yeah bro. dana played him like a fiddle.
#danalies

#GUERNICAbless

Maybe Khabib got paid to bullshit. Maybe the WWE bought the UFC....

You realize two fighters have to sign that contract in order for it to be binding with regards to a fight, right? They couldn't get Eddie to sign so it fell through. It's not like the moment Khabib put pen to paper he was guaranteed a fight. It said "if you sign this and Eddie sign this, you will fight Eddie." Eddie did not sign it so it was toilet paper.

Just another "waaaah big bad UFC" overreaction, is normal.

You realize two fighters have to sign that contract in order for it to be binding with regards to a fight, right? They couldn't get Eddie to sign so it fell through. It's not like the moment Khabib put pen to paper he was guaranteed a fight. It said "if you sign this and Eddie sign this, you will fight Eddie." Eddie did not sign it so it was toilet paper.

Don't use logic

Khabib was apparently sent the agreement. How the hell is he supposed to know that Alvarez was sent one?

You don't know if Alvarez was sent shit. So what the fuck are you even talking about?

Khabib was apparently sent the agreement. How the hell is he supposed to know that Alvarez was sent one?

You don't know if Alvarez was sent shit. So what the fuck are you even talking about?

Use fucking logic, goofball. Do you think the moment Khabib signs a paper Eddie Alvarez becomes a slave and is forced to fight him, without any say in the matter? No, dummie, he has to agree to it. Clearly he didn't agree because he wanted to fight Conor. That, or he would have signed but the UFC never sent him an agreement. Either way, Khabib getting two agreements isn't underhanded, they were just getting him on board before Eddie or before they gave Eddie the opportunity.

I don't need to steal mail from Eddie's mailbox to know he has to sign a fucking bout agreement for the fight to be made, genius.

Use fucking logic, goofball. Do you think the moment Khabib signs a paper Eddie Alvarez becomes a slave and is forced to fight him, without any say in the matter? No, dummie, he has to agree to it. Clearly he didn't agree because he wanted to fight Conor.

I don't need to steal mail from Eddie's mailbox to know he has sign a fucking bout agreement, genius.
I didn't ask if the fight was happening or if Alvarez was going to fight him. I asked if he was really sent a bout agreement.

I said nothing NOTHING about Alvarez. I am speaking specifically about Khabib being sent a bout agreement and if he was played by the UFC.

But continue to miss the point.

#fullshertard

I didn't ask if the fight was happening or if Alvarez was going to fight him. I asked if he was really sent a bout agreement.

I said nothing NOTHING about Alvarez. I am speaking specifically about Khabib being sent a bout agreement and if he was played by the UFC.

But continue to miss the point.

I already addressed that. How does Khabib signing a bout agreement and not getting the fight mean he was played? Like I already said, it takes two sigs to get a fight. They got one, therefore the fight never happened. How is that getting played? It's business as usual, two parties have to agree and if they don't, the thing in question doesn't happen. That's not underhanded.

I'm not even a fan of Khabib's but holy shnikes. How are we or (more importantly) the fighters supposed to believe anything from the UFC brass?

Aldo's bjj coach and team mate said he was promised the Conor fight after 200. If any fighter believes anything Dana says without getting it in write it's their own fault from here in out.

I think it's fairly obvious he was, unless he just forged those documents. I highly doubt that.

The UFC obviously used Khabib as motivation for Conor and Eddie to get this deal done.

I already addressed that. How does Khabib signing a bout agreement and not getting the fight mean he was played? Like I already said, it takes two sigs to get a fight. They got one, therefore the fight never happened. How is that getting played? It's business as usual, two parties have to agree and if they don't, the thing in question doesn't happen. That's not underhanded.
I am asking if Khabib was played by the UFC. I don't give a shit if Alvarez agreed verbally or was sent a gotdamn thing.

The UFC played Khabib. How would Khabib know if Alvarez was offered anything? He took the word of the officials and that is all he knows.

Why the fuck are you..... got damn man

I think it's fairly obvious he was, unless he just forged those documents. I highly doubt that.

The UFC obviously used Khabib as motivation for Conor and Eddie to get this deal done.
That is what I'm talking about. Some idiot keeps quoting me taling about Alvarez has to agree. What does Alvarez agreeing or not or being sent an agreement or not have to do with the con against Khabib?

I am asking if Khabib was played by the UFC. I don't give a shit if Alvarez agreed verbally or was sent a gotdamn thing.

The UFC played Khabib. How would Khabib know if Alvarez was offered anything? He took the word of the officials and that is all he knows.

Why the fuck are you..... got damn man

What the hell? This is your original post, taking out the silly "shnikes" part.

Was Khabib really sent two bout agreements? How are we or (more importantly) the fighters supposed to believe anything from the UFC brass?

Ok..what is your issue? Let's assume yes, Khabib was truthful and was sent two agreements and signed both. The fight didn't happen. So? How does this imply fighters shouldn't "believe anything from the UFC brass"?

What are you blathering about? Who gives a shit if he was sent 10 bout agreements, how does this imply any type of underhanded shit from the UFC? Seriously, spell out your argument, because it makes no sense as is. You say "how does Khabib know Alavrez was sent anything" like you have information that would make you believe they led Khabib to think they did but they really didn't. So, do you have that information or what? Because sending Khabib a contract does not imply they sent one to Eddie.

Back