Ginger Crackhead

Thought this thread was going to b about the chick i just banged off pof

Few, not talking about him
carrottop.jpg

Thought this thread was going to b about the chick i just banged off pof

Ugh! That sight is a nightmare. Chicks putting up fucking 2 year old pics when they were 60lbs lighter and had all their teeth. Or bitter angry future cat ladies wondering on their headlines "IS THERE ONE F**KING GOOD GUY HERE?!!!!"

Ugh! That sight is a nightmare. Chicks putting up fucking 2 year old pics when they were 60lbs lighter and had all their teeth. Or bitter angry future cat ladies wondering on their headlines "IS THERE ONE F**KING GOOD GUY HERE?!!!!"

This one i met was at least 100lbs heavier than the pic and she wasnt tiny to begin with.Looked like big puns twin sister.Somehow a midget also tricked me by using angles.

This one i met was at least 100lbs heavier than the pic and she wasnt tiny to begin with.Looked like big puns twin sister.Somehow a midget also tricked me by using angles.

See what I mean! That fucking site is a ghoul fest. Especially in the LATE hours. PLENTY of bathroom mirror skank selfie superstars as well.

Ginger crackhead, leprechaun, and fire crotch. ..
wow...we should be calling Jeremy the leprechaun, because look at all that gold he's dropping!
<36>
Conor isn't even a red head, and is as big, if not bigger than Stephens. How many times can a dude strike out?

Ginger crackhead, leprechaun, and fire crotch. ..
wow...we should be calling Jeremy the leprechaun, because look at all that gold he's dropping!
<36>
Conor isn't even a red head, and is as big, if not bigger than Stephens. How many times can a dude strike out?
TBF, maybe he was just confused on the hair colour on account of the whole no soul thing.

Stephens should have said "oh yea, at least my mom's not on the cover of crack whore magazine".

Stephens should have said "oh yea, at least my mom's not on the cover of crack whore magazine".

No he shouldn't have said that because its not funny in the slightest to anyone over 13 years old.

Stephens is your average mook mma fighter, falls back on lame predictable insults because he's not smart enough to think of anything else. Conor isn't even ginger, he doesn't look like a crackhead (ever seen a crack head wearing custom fitted suits) and calling him leprechaun when you have some stupid chin strap Amish beard just takes the biscuit. Conors trash talking hadn't been the greatest level recently but compared to Stephens frat bro level stuff it's like he's Ali up there.

No he shouldn't have said that because its not funny in the slightest to anyone over 13 years old.

Stephens is your average mook mma fighter, falls back on lame predictable insults because he's not smart enough to think of anything else. Conor isn't even ginger, he doesn't look like a crackhead (ever seen a crack head wearing custom fitted suits) and calling him leprechaun when you have some stupid chin strap Amish beard just takes the biscuit. Conors trash talking hadn't been the greatest level recently but compared to Stephens frat bro level stuff it's like he's Ali up there.
If you don't get the reference, I'm sorry for ya.

Back