If Hendo beats Bisping in the rematch and becomes UFC MW champ is he GOAT?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Hendo beats Bisping in the rematch it makes him the new UFC MW champ. That means Henderson will have won the UFC, Strikeforce, and Pride belts. Something no one else has ever done. He's beaten some of the best including Wandy, Shogun, Nog, Lombard, Franklin, Fedor (granted Fedor wasn't in his prime anymore), and others.

If Hendo beats Bisping in their rematch and captures the UFC MW belt, is Hendo the MMA GOAT?

For sure the Iron Man GOAT. It would be hard to put him above Anderson Silva to be honest. But I got him in my top 10 GOAT's.
1. Anderson
2. Fedor
3. Jon Jones
4. GSP
5. Cruz
6. D. Johnson
7. Hendo
8. Aldo
9. Velasquez
10. Penn

No, he wouldn't be the GOAT.

Regardless of whether or not he wins this fight with Bisping he'll still be one of the most decorated fighters of all time. Belts in multiple-weight classes and a very, very long career.

Dan is the fucking man.

Also, he is responsible for the best 2-3 seconds of video produced on Earth (flying H-bomb on Michael "I should have stfu during TUF." Bisping).

I think it's safe to say Hendo is already a legend for his accomplishments. Also, Bisping is probably one of the weakest champs the MW division has had.

Having said that Hendo is 46, getting the belt at that age probably won't ever happen again. I wouldn't say MMA Goat, but prob in top 3 MMA fighters of all time.

In the sense of his resume, p4p he should be top 3 imo. (Only two other goat potentials above him that did it are Fedor and ander silva) I'd put him above bj Penn. Beating Matt Hugh's< knocking out Fedor imo.

No. People care to much about belts and titles to make an honest assessment of their worth. Winning a MW title from, say, Weidman is completely different than winning it from a guy like Bisping or Serra.

Also, Dan was on a massive amount of TRT.

Murica GOAT

Back