Jeremy WTFITG Stephens says he couldn't hear Conor at the Press conference

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stephens responds to McGregor: 'I'll mop the floor with that little ginger crackhead Stephens said : "I'm not sure what that firecrotch said. I couldn't really hear at the presser, it doesn't really matter,"

Stephens explained. "I went backstage and that little leprechaun wanted no part of it. He locks himself in a room. Talks a big fictional character up but didn't want to back it up. He's locked in a little room. Hopefully he'll step up to the plate and fight a real savage like me. You know I'll mop the floor with that little ginger crackhead any day. 'Til then, I'll be fighting Frankie Edgar, November 12, MSG.

He just always randomly replies with "you know damn well who I am".

Reminded me of Chad Mendes "I can't even understand what you're saying" line

Most people who get paid millions to fight do not engage in backstage brawls.

screaming tantrum from a nobody called stephens. claiming you can't hear at a later date because you got owned at the time. lol stephens.

Stephens vs conor would be an interesting fight tbh

Dd
Definitely

But conor is a lot more technical which is why I'd give him the advantage.

But always been a fan of Stephens so I'd definitely be rooting for him

He heard enough to respond "You know who I am"

screaming tantrum from a nobody called stephens...

He's a nobody if you don't watch MMA much. Then again, that means one doesn't watch much MMA and I don't value their input.

image.jpeg
This was so embarrassing. He looked so excited after he made that stupid comment.

Lol ginger crackhead. He should have burned Conor at the press conference by saying he looks like the singer from the Spin Doctors. There is no comeback from that type of destruction.

It really would, but if Stephens wants it he needs to dial back on this weak shit and KTFO Edgar. The time to talk about Conor is in the Octagon after a big win.

"'Who da fuck is dat guy' claims 'What da fuck did he say?'" is not a fight selling headline.

Lol i really didnt care about this guy before now he just seems like a butthurt idiot. He got owned and should deal with it. He's rehearsed little thing about ko'ing ppl not tko like conor sure seemed cooler infront of the mirror :D

It really would, but if Stephens wants it he needs to dial back on this weak shit and KTFO Edgar. The time to talk about Conor is in the Octagon after a big win.

"'Who da fuck is dat guy' claims 'What da fuck did he say?'" is not a fight selling headline.
You're dead right. If he dont beat edgar he will be silenced. I dont think he will win either

It was so awkward seeing Jeremy Stephens try to be relevant for a big money Conor fight. "leprechaun"....lmao thats the first and easiest insult to call the guy. Gonna have to step up your rosting game for this one. Oh wait Frankie Edgar is gonna pwn you into obscurity....nevermind

It absolutely would not. Stephens would be swinging at air the whole time just like he always does against anyone who isn't a plodding banger.

Krazy Horse says, monica, I run fasT!

WTF is a "firecrotch" ?
STFU Jeremy. Losing to Max,Oliviera and Cub disqualifies you from speaking the name of Conor.

Most people who get paid millions to fight do not engage in backstage brawls.

Exactly. If you're paid millions to fight why would you fight for free and risk and injury? No one can be that retarded...

Back