Yoel Romero tweets about the fact that no one asked him a question at the Press Conference

Peteyandjia

Winter Wick
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

:)

He looked like he was having a good time up there at least, front row at a comedy show, laughing at all of Conor's jokes.

vKqBl5x.gif

no for gay questions.

Reporters, wha happan to you???

Last time someone asked him a question he started talking about gay jesus

Yoel is the answer to a question no one asked

PS I thought it was weird that lebron james was at a UFC presser

Its hard not to like that guy imo.

I want to say something. I try in English. So sorry if the people don't understand me but I try. Hey! Hey U.S.A., hey Miami! Hey Florida! Listen people, listen, listen! Listen! What happened to you, U.S.A.? What happened to you? What's going on? You forget the best of the best of the world, the name of Jesus Christ! What happened to you? Wake up, U.S.A.! Go, go back where you gone. Go for Jesus! No forget Jesus people!

i remember when that happened to cb dolloway too

Lol

In the thread i said I expect no one to ask Kevin a question

I expected at least 1 for Romero

I want to say something. I try in English. So sorry if the people don't understand me but I try. Hey! Hey U.S.A., hey Miami! Hey Florida! Listen people, listen, listen! Listen! What happened to you, U.S.A.? What happened to you? What's going on? You forget the best of the best of the world, the name of Jesus Christ! What happened to you? Wake up, U.S.A.! Go, go back where you gone. Go for Jesus! No forget Jesus people!
They just had something gay related going on in the US that week which made it hilarious

Ironic because he very well may be the most dangerous fighter on the card.

its a shame nobody asked him a question i could've used some more lols

Back