Is Danny Segura not the most generic journalist on the mma beat?

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Good god, the guy brings nothing to the show, and hes so dull. He says the most generic, obvious, and vanilla things ever.

This isn't a Danny Segura bash thread, but the guy is just cringe worthy how little input he puts in. He's like a robot with the things he says.

In case you don't know who he is, he's the Hispanic guy with the mustache now. The new guy, basically, to the regular mma beat viewers.

They all ask really bad questions usually. Sometimes there's a good one but most of the time it's just "how are you preparing?"

Good god, the guy brings nothing to the show, and hes so dull. He says the most generic, obvious, and vanilla things ever.

This isn't a Danny Segura bash thread, but the guy is just cringe worthy how little input he puts in. He's like a robot with the things he says.

In case you don't know who he is, he's the Hispanic guy with the mustache now. The new guy, basically, to the regular mma beat viewers.
For years we complained about how overtly racist the MMA Beat is by having 4 plain jane white guys. Funny considering how Luke is always the SJW BLM, Jone Jones apologist...

Now we know why.

That one time they had Esther Lin on, a minority AND a women? BORING

That one time they had a black guy on, you know the guy Mickey Gall KO'd to earn his CM Punk shot? BORING!

Now this blah minority.

Bring back el whiteys!

They all ask really bad questions usually. Sometimes there's a good one but most of the time it's just "how are you preparing?"

I'm talking about on the show. He's so bland, and says the most generic shit ever.

Men I don't even Hemember who datch is

For years we complained about how overtly racist the MMA Beat is by having 4 plain jane white guys. Funny considering how Luke is always the SJW BLM, Jone Jones apologist...

Now we know why.

That one time they had Esther Lin on, a minority AND a women? BORING

That one time they had a black guy on, you know the guy Mickey Gall KO'd to earn his CM Punk shot? BORING!

Now this blah minority.

Bring back el whiteys!

Sarcasm? But you're right lol. Seriously, just stick with the 3 white guys, and Ariel.

I have no idea who he is, so I guess he's pretty generic.

He makes me sleepy, he is boring lol. He seems too timid to actually talk, I don't know why he is there. Luke always dominates the show when he is there.. no one can get a word in haha. that Danny guy is boring for sure zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
funny-cat-sleeping-like-a-human-640x360.jpg

I agree. He's so bland. He makes Chuck Mindenhall look like Mayhem Miller

I remember years ago he made mma prediction videos on YouTube. Then years later I saw him randomly on mma beat. Crazy.

Who the fook is THAT guy?

Amidoinitrite??

Lol I honestly have no idea who the fook that guy is. I've never even seen his name, in contrast to other guys who I don't know shit about but have heard their names a lot on Sherdog (TJ DeSantis, Jordan Breen, Andreas Hale, etc.). Is Danny Segura a Sherdog staff member like (I think) the other guys I just mentioned are?

The show is just bad.
Bad Host (Ariel is not good at directing).
Bad "chemistry" between the members.
Danny is good when they talk about Latin/Brazilian fighters/mma.
Don't sleep on Mr Segura.

They're all like that in my opinion. Fuckin dorks. Ariel is supposed to be the "best" one and his show is extremely hard to listen to. Way too much, "and and and and and, thank you for for for for taking the time and uh uh uh uh good luck in your next fight."

No fucking idea who you're talking about. Are you making this up?

He makes me sleepy, he is boring lol. He seems too timid to actually talk, I don't know why he is there. Luke always dominates the show when he is there.. no one can get a word in haha. that Danny guy is boring for sure zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
funny-cat-sleeping-like-a-human-640x360.jpg

eh what do u know ur just a cat

He is boring I agree with you and I like MMA beat.

Back