Just met Jorge Masvidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzrkr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Okay I'd figure to make a thread like this 'cos it's always fun to hear about UFC Fighter sightings.

After a long day at work and a grueling workout session, I decided to go grocery shopping and I saw him there. Was funny 'cos when I first saw him, he was walking around with a friend and they were checking out this chick walking by them. I saw him from a distance and was wondering if it was him but then went on with my shopping. Then when I was at the checkout register I saw him walk by to another register and at that moment I noticed the neck tattoo and knew it was him. We talked briefly and I took this pic below.

Jorge Masvidal IMG_9573.JPG

You're the result of mixing Josh Koscheck and Gunnar Nelson, hahah.

Jokes aside, very nice, man. I'm glad for you.

Read the thread then looked at the pic. Did not expect the author of those words to look like the guy in the pic that followed. Lmao.

Read the thread then looked at the pic. Did not expect the author of those words to look like the guy in the pic that followed. Lmao.

Is that because he said "Grueling workout session"? I dunno man, TS looks like he might have some farmer strength and can lift a shitload of weight

Is that because he said "Grueling workout session"? I dunno man, TS looks like he might have some farmer strength and can lift a shitload of weight

Nah, mostly cuz he looks older and more homelessy than I would have expected. I figured he was a Hispanic gentleman in his early 20s with one of those overly square hairlines.

Nah, mostly cuz he looks older and more homelessy than I would have expected. I figured he was a Hispanic gentleman from his early 20s with one of those overly square hairlines.

<{anton}>

Besides the beard you haven't aged a day, TS!

gif471.gif

Seriously though, cool that you met him. One of my favorite fighters.

You're the result of mixing Josh Koscheck and Gunnar Nelson, hahah.

Jokes aside, very nice, man. I'm glad for you.

I was gonna say he looked like a cross between Conor and Koscheck.

TS you should have congratulated him on his wins over Ray in those backyard Kimbo fights.

Cool, I met Clay the other night in Chicago drunk as fuck.... I made him do a faceoff off with me. Lmao.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back