As a Connor "hater":

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He´the most entertaining fighter to watch. Seeing him lose exites me more than watching my favourite fighter win

As a Connor "fan":

He´the most entertaining fighter to watch. Always goes for the kill, talks very nice shit and his offensive striking is awesome.

See what happens in both cases?

Connor bless. Hope he never retires, he´s great for the sport.

PS: Shit i´m high as a kite

giphy-downsized-large.gif
risa%2Bhombre%2Briendo%2Bgordo%2Bgif.gif

The only reason I hate on him is because I think he has more to offer than the persona he shows now. He's appealing to the lowest common denominator. He has the insight to be more than a character that is all about money, getting the mouth breathers hard.

Just defend your damn title every now and then, shieeet. Nobody likes a Dana white puppet even though he thinks hes not.

Last edited:
I agree. I actually enjoy Conor as a fighter. His fans on the other hand are delusional and annoying but hey, you can't win em all

I just want to see him fight. Whether it's against Alvarez, Aldo, Holloway, Khabib, Cerrone, Edgar, or Diaz. Win or lose, just fight.

Love Conor as a fighter but his haters are very bitter people... VERY BITTER

Love Conor as a fighter but his haters are very bitter people... VERY BITTER
Respect him as a fighter but his show personality is annoying as hell. I imagine fans flock to him the same as people flock to Walmart they just want something cheap lol. All jokes aside he's an amazing fighter but I would be very happy to see Alvarez break his soul.

The only reason I hate on him is because I think he has more to offer than the persona he shows now. He's appealing to the lowest common denominator. He has the insight to be more than a character that is all about money, getting the mouth breathers hard.

Just defend your damn title every now and then, damn. Nobody likes a Dana white puppet even though he thinks hes not.

Dude, you are so close to getting the whole picture. You are right about his insight and you are one of the few I have seen mention it. Now imagine his insight goes so far as to not see himself through the eyes of others. Imagine the guy has trained himself, like he would a martial art, to not be concerned about what others think but only what he and those close to him think. A man like that could do the smart thing even when people like me and you couldn't. And Conor has been doing the smart thing for a long time, being the joker and getting paid. Then he can turn it off and be respectful to his fans, a loyal teammate, and good to his family.

Go back and watch his first documentary and he talks about this very thing. He also talks about how his opponents can't handle the ramped pressure that his trash talk brings like he can in one of his docs.

Anyway, I hate hearing the mans trash talk but, if you think about it, it's exactly what he should be doing for him and those he cares about.

Dude, you are so close to getting the whole picture. You are right about his insight and you are one of the few I have seen mention it. Now imagine his insight goes so far as to not see himself through the eyes of others. Imagine the guy has trained himself, like he would a martial art, to not be concerned about what others think but only what he and those close to him think. A man like that could do the smart thing even when people like me and you couldn't. And Conor has been doing the smart thing for a long time, being the joker and getting paid. Then he can turn it off and be respectful to his fans, a loyal teammate, and good to his family.

Go back and watch his first documentary and he talks about this very thing. He also talks about how his opponents can't handle the ramped pressure that his trash talk brings like he can in one of his docs.

Anyway, I hate hearing the mans trash talk but, if you think about it, it's exactly what he should be doing for him and those he cares about.

I just got home or id talk more. Read though, and i agree. I think we all posess the capability for great things though. Some are just completely far off. Its your life story.

He´the most entertaining fighter to watch. Seeing him lose exites me more than watching my favourite fighter win

As a Connor "fan":

He´the most entertaining fighter to watch. Always goes for the kill, talks very nice shit and his offensive striking is awesome.

See what happens in both cases?

Connor bless. Hope he never retires, he´s great for the sport.

PS: Shit i´m high as a kite
Conor - not Conoor

Back