UFConorspiRondacy Theories... #inb4ConoRonDanaWhiteKnightsCumToTheRescue

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dana KNOWS that Conor is done at 145, yet he chooses to continue the cover-up for obvious reasons.

...whilst the belt has remained in needless limbo.

Dana KNOWS the secret Conor issue is not a big deal, otherwise...it would be a big deal. (duh)

...Connie is just a fucking Deerama queen.

Dana KNOWS the "secret issue" is a rusexcuse made up to potentially STALL before facing his next opponent. So, expect Conor to take a break after he beats Eddie. (if only Eddie had a good chin...)

...but if he loses...expect a ready-made excuse to follow...such as blaming the loss on a made up injury, and or something something Deez Nuts.

Dana KNOWS that Khabib is a PROBLEM for Conor... Yes, Khabib hasn't faced tons of great opponents, but his skills are obvious nonetheless.

...which obviously means the chances of them fighting is rather SLIM.

Dana KNOWS Ronda doesn't actually want to fight Cyborg, yet he is boldly perpetrating the lie.

...in fact, I doubt many of you would be surprised if Dana suggested for Ronda to falsely say that Cyborg is on her radar in the first place.

Dana KNOWS Ronda is making a HUGE mistake by sticking with Edmond...but he's not concerned because...

Dana KNOWS that Ronda is MENTALLY RETIRED.

...now, whether or not she returns in physical form remains questionable at best...as HollyWOULD and Hollywood dropped her FACE FUCKING FIRST.

...whilst the latter may force her to fight again for monetary reasons.

And although MOST of Sherdog find her endlessly insufferable...I can speak for most people when I say...

...pretty please come back and fight Cyborg at a higher weight just like you offered Gina.

Now, is that going to happen...FUCK NO, but it would be pretty fantastic.

...and realistically, if Ronda had ANY mental fortitude whatsoever, a Cyborg fight may actually be competitive should the fight go to the mat... (of course, I'd wager that Cyborg would END her) That said, fighting is primarily a mental game, (truism) so...there you have it.

To bad though because Eddie is going to embarrass Conor by keeping him tied up in the clinch and on his back. He will be so frustrated he will verbally tap out

giphy.gif

Quality thread. Just as good as the Conor nuthugger ones. No problems here, Sherdog forums is in a good state.

Quality thread. Just as good as the Conor nuthugger ones. No problems here, Sherdog forums is in a good state.

Thanks.

And frankly...this thread should not be in the Wasteland...as Conor huggers ABOUND in the heavies.

Threads like this should be welcomed by the mods such as @Lethal in light of all the TRASH.

YouTube might be a great place for you to publish your conspiracy theory. Its been done by tards of all stripes since the website launched

Back