Hey conor fluffers

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
For sake of argument, say eddie was to sleep conor in the first 30 seconds or so. Would you sing the same tune you sung when conor slept aldo? Like " no need to rematch, eddie slept him so easy, no need to see that shit again" i would love to hear from you if that happened.

I'd say it's time for Conor to try and fight at FW again.

do you know what the word "sleep" means?

eJuvDg8.gif

For sake of argument, say eddie was to sleep conor in the first 30 seconds or so. Would you sing the same tune you sung when conor slept aldo? Like " no need to rematch, eddie slept him so easy, no need to see that shit again" i would love to hear from you if that happened.

30 seconds is more than twice 13 seconds, different scenario. If Eddie slept Conor in 13 seconds then you'd have an argument. This is grade school math TS. 13 x 2 = 27 < 30. Like even I can kinda do it.

Nah, I'd let Aldo fans fight that battle for me

I know Aldo fans are resonable people and won't be so biased as to not apply the same logic to that hypothetical situation and will have Conor's back if he suffered the same injustice (in their eyes) that their boy has.

LOL they already flipped when he needed a rematch with nate. The conor nuthuggers will switch reality to fit their agenda

conor would be even less deserving than aldo.

only a complete tard of a conor hater would think conor fans think he'd deserve a rematch

i say conor should put his strap on the table for this fight .

I like Conor and i would 100% be against any Eddie vs Conor rematch if Conor gets put to sleep quick. I believe the quicker you are koed the less you should be afforded going forward but the UFC isn't my company unfortunately and whatever they want to do is going to happen in the end.

I hated the Nate vs Conor rematch or even the idea of him fighting at 170 to begin with. Should stay in his lane.

Back