It took Chad 5 win streak to get the rematch with Aldo

209NickDiaz

Gold Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why should Aldo get his with only one win? Plus the first fight Aldo only won because he cheated... Holding on the the fence for his life
If anyone deserves it it's Max Holloway... 9 win streak after losing to Conor

I think Aldo might have been unbeaten for quite sometime and was generally regarded at #1 p4p. I could be wrong though.

Yea because Mendes was the former champ who lost his belt to Aldo.

Wait....

Aldo is THE FUCKING INTERIM CHAMP. Clearly you are not an intelligent person, but even you shouldn't be so stupid as to have problems understanding that.

Well, why did Silva get an immediate titleshot? Why did Velasquez get a titleshot after winning one fight after losing the belt? Simple, these guys are legends. Aldo went years undefeated and was the P4P #1 fighter for a while. He beat the next guy in line (Edgar) in a good fight. Aldo deserves a title shot.

Chad needed more wins because he is short. Manlets should have harder path to title shot than normal size human beings

Aldo was undefeated for a decade and ruled the WEC and UFC 145 divisions for years.

Chad was never champ...

I refuse to believe that TS doesn't have a severe mental disability. Holy SHIT what a patheticallly stupid comparison to make. Jesus tittyfucking Christ, how genuinely dumb can one person be?

Why should Aldo get his with only one win? Plus the first fight Aldo only won because he cheated... Holding on the the fence for his life
Why should Aldo get his rematch? Because:
5b23d8157bdccb27ea3d7e63810c35c6.jpg

Chad wasn't a dominant champion tho.

Chad wasn't a champion on a 9 year unbeaten streak, only to lose before the fight even started really

Why are you people making such dumb threads?

If you think the only reason Aldo won is because of a fence grab, I've got some bridges to sell you

Aldo is the greatest featherweight fighter of all time. Show some respect

Last edited:
Man who gives a shit.

It's the Conor McGregor Show son.

Aldo is the interim champ for god sakes

conor fans really cant be this stupid

never in the history of this sport have i seen an interim champ have to literally beg to unify the titles lol

Aldo was told that winning the interim belt would guarantee him an immediate shot at unifying the belt after Conor's rematch with Nate. Both Dana and Conor agreed with that when the interim title fight was made.

Both of them backpedaled afterward. Aldo earned the rematch.

Back