Anyone else wish that 205 line up was ..

NobodyNothing

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cerrone vs Alverez for LW gold. With Conor vs Aldo for FW gold.

Crazy, I know.

I'm sure people will argue for Alverez vs Khabob, but I'd give Conor the fight over the eagle based solely on Conor being more active. Forget the hype, Conor fights, Khabob ... trains a lot I guess.

Point being, we need more Cerrone up in this place!

They probably were hoping they could have Jones/DC or Jones/Rumble headlinimg

Cerrone should stay at 170. He couldnt even talk after the RDA weigh ins. If it takes 72 hours for the body to fully re-hydrate and he already have a sensitive liver or guts from having his scrambled and losing some stomach and intestines, it is only smart. His chin has never failed him at 155, but strange thing is that he hasn't been hit since moving to 170.

What??? Are you serious??? What the fuck are you talkin' about????

No but Khabib and Cerrone are on the same card and not fighting eachother. The UFC dropped the ball on that one.

More like....

McGregor vs Aldo II
Woodley vs Thompson
Alvarez vs Nurmagomedov
Weidman vs Romero
Cerrone vs Gastelum
Edgar vs Stephens

I would have JJ vs KK as the co-main event to DC vs AJ II.

Not really. Glad Cowboy is fitting in at 170 and Conor/Aldo 2 is less exacting.

yea man, only conor can get immediate rematch after geeting whooped

I like Cerrone vs. Connelly more. I thought going 1 and 1 with Nate didn't merit a title shot.

Cerrone should stay at 170. He couldnt even talk after the RDA weigh ins. If it takes 72 hours for the body to fully re-hydrate and he already have a sensitive liver or guts from having his scrambled and losing some stomach and intestines, it is only smart. His chin has never failed him at 155, but strange thing is that he hasn't been hit since moving to 170.
Big fan of Cowboy at 170. He's been an absolute monster.

Back