*Honestly question for McGregor nuthuggers*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
When you watch him, you see the guy you would love to be?

I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.

Conor beats RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis

loses to Khabib

I mean, you would love to have his confidence? And his fast, disrespectful tongue? And his taylor-made suits that match his stupid love for money?

Cause some very important aspects regarding an MMA fighter, like BJJ, like wrestling, his cardio, are way below average.

And his striking is hardly overrated. I mean, his kicks are not elite, not even close. No knees, no elbows. Even his unorthodox boxing is way overrated.

Just hope Eddie Alvarez sticks to a gameplan and schools him for some rounds on hus way to the win.

Khabib, RDA, Barboza, Alvarez, Pettis, are all better MMA fighters than McGregor.

Finally, don't get me wrong. McGregor's trash talking sells PPVs like no one before. Why? Cause seems like a lot of MMA fans get excited, almost delighted, by his interviews. Like Eddie said, "McGregor is the easiest fight with the higher pay. I give him that.

Let's ask my girl, Snitch @McgreGOATsLeft

We have allowed Him to cleanse the bitterness from our bum souls.

Do I want to be him? No. would I love to spend a quaint afternoon picking out matching outfits and then getting a new bathroom set at bed bath and beyond? Maybe hit up a farmers market and then try and recreate that spicy thai chicken dish we made in that cooking class last winter over a few glasses of Pinot?

Of course not. Don't be gay.

He isnt the best fighter. But he is really exciting. His fighting and promos. Guy always puts on a good show. I know i will tune into his fights. But i watch as many fights as i can. Ufc bellator rfa legacy ces. Local events. Mma boxing kickboxing. Mcgregor is good but the delusion of the mcnutthuggers drive me crazy.

I like how literally every single one of his fights in the UFC has been exciting, and he smoked Aldo in 13 seconds which was one of the most shocking things I've seen since Buster Douglas KO'ed Mike Tyson.

This thread is embarrassing.

You basically said he sucks at every aspect of MMA. How bad must the fighters he has beaten be then eh?

Aldo and Mendes must be total bums losing to a fighter of such poor quality as Conor.

No, when I see him I see the guy whose d I want to get down on my knees and suck.

Is that answer satisfying for you?

There is a big difference between liking a fighter and the Cult of McFuckwits, this is some scientology - level, L. Ron Hubbard type man worship
And you wonder why they blow up their statements when you explode for nothing like that? Mcfuckwits?! Most of it is blatant trolling. And Conor haters react because it feeds their hatred. They can spew their vitriol when responding to mindless idiots looking for a reaction by saying shit like 'Conor at 185' etc. It's obvious bullshit.

Oh but wait, let me guess. You don't hate Conor. Just his fans. Right?

And you wonder why they blow up their statements when you explode for nothing like that? Mcfuckwits?! Most of it is blatant trolling. And Conor haters react because it feeds their hatred. They can spew their vitriol when responding to mindless idiots looking for a reaction by saying shit like 'Conor at 185' etc. It's obvious bullshit.

Oh but wait, let me guess. You don't hate Conor. Just his fans. Right?

Whats your point again?
Conor fans are mindless trolls? Yeah we know that one already

No, when I see him I see the guy whose d I want to get down on my knees and suck.

Is that answer satisfying for you?
We need more details. Wait a sec...

OK, please go ahead.

He isnt the best fighter. But he is really exciting. His fighting and promos. Guy always puts on a good show. I know i will tune into his fights. But i watch as many fights as i can. Ufc bellator rfa legacy ces. Local events. Mma boxing kickboxing. Mcgregor is good but the delusion of the mcnutthuggers drive me crazy.

I'm nothing close to a McGregor fan, but i truly recognize on him:

1. The fact that he has never run from a fight, even one or two weight classes above his usual one.

2. The fact that he won't pull out from a fight fue to a training injury. He's careful, smart enough.

3. He knows how to sell a fight and get people's attention.

Still, i believe he's way overrated. Like there are a lot of guys that will beat him.

And his fans are really annoying.

Whats your point again?
Conor fans are mindless trolls? Yeah we know that one already
My original point was that ts' question was more relevant to Conor haters. And judging by the way you reacted to my comment it resonated quite a lot with you. Maybe you're jealous of the guy you see and would like to be like him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back