13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
tumblr_n39wauLJNA1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Imagine what Conor will do?

That's not how fighting works

That's not how fighting works
He dropped him while backpeddling. Mxgregor is the best while KOing a guy while moving backwards.

Judging by Hardy's past fights, i'd say Shields would grinde him down pretty hard. Or that is not how fighting works?

In 2008 I had just started training, my daughter wasn't even born yet and George Bush was still in office.

I wonder what Alvarez was doing the whole time?

Also Alvarez won that fight.

I love Conor but you're a silly bitch.

McGregor-1st-loss.png

if random bum did this to connie, imagine what eddie will do to him?

Weird. I feel like this gif is missing the part where Alvarez scores his own knockdown and then TKOs Kawajiri.

He dropped him while backpeddling. Mxgregor is the best while KOing a guy while moving backwards.

Judging by Hardy's past fights, i'd say Shields would grinde him down pretty hard. Or that is not how fighting works?

Hardy hasn't fought in years and trained to improve

This fight was In 2008 and Eddie still tkod kawajiri

This is a shitty comparison

That's one of the best fights I've ever seen actually. What a war. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Alvarez won, btw.

In 2008 I had just started training, my daughter wasn't even born yet and George Bush was still in office.

I wonder what Alvarez was doing the whole time?

Also Alvarez won that fight.

I love Conor but you're a silly bitch.
In 2009 you joined Sherdog, and one thing that hasn't changed is your shit posting
200.gif

Where was Conor skill wise in 08?

Surely not fighting some of the best lws in the world in a pride style tournament.

Please take those gifs to the betting counter and see how confident you are then.

That fight was 8 years ago. Both fighters have changed since. But yeah Alvarez does get knocked down in almost every fight he's in and there's no telling whether past Kawajiri had more/less power than McGregor now. Also 8 years ago mcgregor was submitted within a minute and a half. 6 years ago mcgregor was submitted under 45 seconds. McGregor fan here as well. So suck a flaccid one and enjoy the upcoming fights.

yeah man, imagine what conland can do to Eddie Alvarez if this top 10 LW did this to Eddie Alvarez in 2008 before Eddie Alvarez actually learned how to strike. Man, mindblowing, it's like, guys never get better or somethin

McGregor got submitted by much lesser guys than Kawajiri, and more recently, but ignore that, Conland improved.

In 2009 you joined Sherdog, and one thing that hasn't changed is your shit posting
200.gif
Go outside and get some sun.

Think about doing at least one thing that can make your mother proud of you because 25 posts per day isn't one of those things...

Dork.

Back