Michael Johnson could KO Khabib.

Chain Saw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib's striking defense has always looked bad, but in the Horcher fight it looked exceptionally bad.

Michael Johnson has insanely fast hands and throws from unorthodox angles, he has pretty decent MMA boxing. The Porier KO was very impressive.

He also has decent wrestling so if he can keep it on the feet, the odds definitely favor him.

That being said, war Khabib.

He also has decent wrestling so if he can keep it on the feet, the odds definitely favor him.
PHXVQfe.gif

If he loses to khabib and rda beats ferguson. We could see Nate vs Conor for the title.

You realize Khabib had a hard time getting to Horcher, right?

MJ has pretty fucking good distance control. Khabib has never fought a striker of his caliber before.

I'm just saying if it happens, don't be surprised motherfuckers.

Doubt it, but there's something about this fight makes me feel like an upset is coming.

Khabib's striking defense has always looked bad, but in the Horcher fight it looked exceptionally bad.

Michael Johnson has insanely fast hands and throws from unorthodox angles, he has pretty decent MMA boxing. The Porier KO was very impressive.

That being said, war Khabib.

I certainly hope so... Khabib........ I don't trust him for some reason.. with Johnson..what you see is what you get imo.

He could, but it's unlikely. Sure he has decent wrestling, but Khabib's grappling is just another level.

We will see about time Khabib fought anyone let alone real fighters instead of midnight shift stockboys

Whatever Gleison Tibau was on when he fought Khabib, MJ needs to get on that.

Anyone "could" KO anyone.

He could, but it's unlikely. Sure he has decent wrestling, but Khabib's grappling is just another level.

Khabib is very good once he gets ahold of you but he struggled to get to a debutant who is mainly a striker and he was losing to Horcher on the feet.

Khabib trading punches with Michael Johnson is a very dangerous situation for Khabib.

Anyone "could" KO anyone.

Of course that is true, but what I meant to say is that the chances of it happening are much higher than what most people on here think.

Look at the comments in this thread for evidence.

People have decided Khabib is something ridiculous with no evidence to back it up. Someone is certainly going to catch khabib standing one of these days and Johnson is perfectly capable of being that someone.

Yeah, he could, but I think that it is much more likely that Khabib puts on a Sambo clinic.

War Khabib

Back