If Conor and Michael Johnson both win, I could see that being the next title shot at 155

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Johnson will likely lose, but IF he actually does pull it off against Khabib in a devastating fascion that will have been two huge wins in a row, and a nice match up on paper for Conor where the UFC knows Conor would have a strong chance to win and defend the belt at 155.

I could see this happening if both of them won.

Whoever beats Khabib true champ deserves a title shot. I see nothing wrong with that.

Hopefully the UFC lets Conor keep the FW belt still for salt and giggles.

You'd have to see how RDA/Ferguson goes
This.

Whether Alvarez or Conor win, Ferguson cannot be denied his shot with a win over RDA. If Khabib and RDA both win it is a tossup IMO, but I would rather see Khabib get the shot.

I really do think MJ is a potentially bad style match up for Khabib.
I don't expect him to win, but I wouldn't be shocked - though I do wish this fight was 5 rounds.

Not bad, but Conor would probably say "who the fuck is that guy," then go fight a middleweight or something.

This.

Whether Alvarez or Conor win, Ferguson cannot be denied his shot with a win over RDA. If Khabib and RDA both win it is a tossup IMO, but I would rather see Khabib get the shot.

Man, why do you guys keep living in this virtual world without reality?

The UFC could care less about Fergueson and who is RDA to them? Lol!

If Johnson beats Khabib he is likely the easiest stylistic match up for Conor, and Johnson would help to create hype for the fight which the UFC will take into consideration.

The UFC doesn't care about fairness and justice. They never have.

Man, why do you guys keep living in this virtual world without reality?

The UFC could care less about Fergueson and who is RDA to them? Lol!

If Johnson beats Khabib he is likely the easiest stylistic match up for Conor, and Johnson would help to create hype for the fight which the UFC will take into consideration.

The UFC doesn't care about fairness and justice. They never have.

If that is how you feel then Nate will clearly be the first challenger if Conor wins the LW belt.

Wrong. It will be Diaz Conor 3
At ww

Conor didn't need more than one victory.
We know there is a lot of bias for Conor. No need to reiterate it every thread. I get what you're saying and champs often get another shot after one win.

Then others would get left behind. And they often do. I mean either way there's gonna be complaints about who got the shot and who deserves it more and etc.

We know there is a lot of bias for Conor. No need to reiterate it every thread. I get what you're saying and champs often get another shot after one win.

Then others would get left behind. And they often do. I mean either way there's gonna be complaints about who got the shot and who deserves it more and etc.
LeftBehindTheMovie_420x600.jpg

Wrong. It will be Diaz Conor 3
At ww
since money seems to be the driving factor of all of this, it wouldn't surprise me. we'd probably all bitch and complain and yet still watch it.

That makes no sense at all.

If Conor wins he is either challenging for the WW Belt next or Nate is getting the next LW Title shot.

I can't express this enough, For the good of the sport, Conor canNOT win!

Conor fan,

But if he wins the belt, he's going to avoid Khabib.

The UFC will keep pushing fights like this because there's too much money at stake for Conor to lose the belt.

If that is how you feel then Nate will clearly be the first challenger if Conor wins the LW belt.

That is another likely scenario. I wouldn't rule that out either. I sure hope not though. Nate doesn't deserve another big pay day and I could care less to see another fight between them two. I'll criticize Conor if that happens.

Back