Anyone On UFC 205 Card A Sure Real $$$ Bet?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Is anyone one this card a sure enough thing in your opinion to bet money on?

Who on the UFC 205 card would you bet a decent amount of money on?

Going all in on a Kennedy, Edgar and JJ parlay. Only returns +150 or so, but I think its almost a guaranteed lock. Might throw Conor on there too so it can be +300.

Last edited:
If Liz comes in top form, she's probably the safest bet. After that i'd probably go Khabib or Frankie. Then Wonderboy.

Not this guy.
wiqc8j.jpg

Frankie is 16-1 in non-title fights probably the safest bet on the whole card. But the odds aren't that great tho -350 to 400.

For me Weidman at -180 and Stephens at +300 are the best value

It's MMA, there are almost no sure things. Closest thing on this card is probably JJ, since WMMA fighters can't really make you pay for a single misstep with 1 shot KO power.

Cowboy, Khabib, Joanna...will post my slip prior to start of event

I favor Weidman to win the match with Romero; let me say that first.

But I don't think he deserves -175. Meaning one must bet 175 to win 100.

Yoel is +140 meaning 100 wins you 140. Good value there he's got a decent shot and the odds should be even probably.

Betting Cerrone at -170 is a mistake. You're going to pay almost twice what you would win when this is his first decent not washed up WW he faces. If anything Kelvin +140 has value.

Eddie Alvarez as an underdog is decent but that match is such a toss up for the mimimal sway of the odds.

I don't see any locks on this card with actual value to them.

There are a lot of very evenly matched fights on 205, I personally wouldn't put money on any of these fights, unless the odds were amazing. Jim Miller might be the best bet.

Kennedy is the safest bet imo . Evans has looked beyond dreadful in his last fights

Back