Both Conor/Nate fights ended the same way.

sharkcat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Conor on the ground getting beaten up.

I still can't believe Conor was given the decision. Rounds 2, 3, and 5 all ended with Nate beating on Conor, moments away from finishing him. Talk about saved by the bell.

All I know is if Conor beats Alvarez, UFC better make the trilogy fight happen with Nate.

You're right, rounds should be judged solely on how it's finished!

You're completely right. Nate ruined him

It was hilarious

With Conor on the ground getting beaten up.

I still can't believe Conor was given the decision. Rounds 2, 3, and 5 all ended with Nate beating on Conor, moments away from finishing him. Talk about saved by the bell.

All I know is if Conor beats Alvarez, UFC better make the trilogy fight happen with Nate.

Despite Nate finishing round 2 strong, Conor had the two knockdowns, that was the deciding factor of the fight.

The judges say Conor won...

He'll take a beating in NYC.

Move along.

giphy.gif

Rounds 2, 3, and 5 all ended with Nate beating on Conor,

So you think because Diaz finished strongly at the end of round 2 he won it?

And that was the round Diaz got knocked down twice.

I had Conor winning every round in the 2nd fight. Nate did zero damage, pillow fists, it was a joke to think anyone could give Nate even one round. I was shocked after reading all the comments about how Nate won the fight and then finally seeing the fight.

You are delusional if you honestly think Nate won that fight or even a round for that matter.

Bunch of keyboard wannabes on this site lately, completely clueless.

Yeah he sucks and it's really gonna show against Alvarez.

This fight already put sherdog on fire
I just dont want to imagine how this place will be the week before ufc205

200.gif

I thought Nate won in real time and was ready to celebrate.

I soon learned after rewatching Conor did indeed win 1,2 and 4

Ive leart to move on....so should you

You should learn to use your eyes better

Conor will never lose a decision in the UFC, ever. No matter how the fight goes.

If Conor's opponent doesn't finish him, Conor wins.

Never. I've been watching the fight on repeat constantly since it happened, analyzing everything. I've lost my job, my wife, and my kid (sadly). But I will not let this one go.

I had Conor winning every round in the 2nd fight. Nate did zero damage, pillow fists, it was a joke to think anyone could give Nate even one round. I was shocked after reading all the comments about how Nate won the fight and then finally seeing the fight.

You are delusional if you honestly think Nate won that fight or even a round for that matter.

I pretty much agree with you...the only round I thought nate won, was round 3...But even that round, conor was winning the entire round, until about a minute left...nate did alot of flurries against the cage...But no damage...

I was rooting for Nate but I can see how Conor squeaked by with a decision.

But I came here to congratulate you. This is shaping up to be a decent troll thread. Salud!

Try watching it again, with your pants on and not jerking off to Connor, yeah he didn't win a single round? This is a post I expected from someone with a join date of yesterday not 2006, don't reply to me, you're a clown.

I pretty much agree with you...the only round I thought nate won, was round 3...But even that round, conor was winning the entire round, until about a minute left...nate did alot of flurries against the cage...But no damage...
No damage aside from barely being able to stand when the whistle blew. It's like someone getting brain damage, but saying they're okay because they have no cuts.

Not all damage is visible.

Back