That moron heckling Alvarez at the MSG conference was half of the keyboard warriors here on Sherdog.

jGn1EtT.gif

Pretty much, terrible attire, cussing at a fighter from 50ft away, slurping off another fighter, and saying something factually wrong about the fighter when Eddie has won both his fights that went 5 rounds

I think Eddie just found it funny - whats with people being more offended than the actual fighters?

Some guy one Sherdog said tha McGregor fans live through him and he was probably trolling but he seems kinda right. Never have I seen a bunch of internet trolls and fith fans grow balls that big like when they are talking about Conor's opponents. That guy had actually the balls to talk to Eddie face to face like that and he actually thought he was badass.
Conor fanboys have some kind of emotional connection to him and live though him

triggered.

Says the guy with the McGregor av. Thanks for proving my point - that heckler WAS you, if not literally (though that wouldn't surprise me) then figuratively, and you probably wish you were him. His picture will probably go up on your wall next to McGregor's and Ido Portal's so that you can stare at them longingly in your red panties. You probably know this, which is why you got butthurt and responded to this thread the way you did. That makes your response hilarious and ironic (though I'm sure the irony is lost on you).

I seriously couldn't believe that a fan would be allowed to go off on a fighter like that. It was disrespectful and down right embarrassing that it happened. Fighter to fighter or athlete to athlete I totally understand, but a fan? Some random guy can come in and actually have the gall to say a professional sucks? Unbelievable

Dude could be a black belt for all we know.
Just sayin'

Yea, you could be right, but doubtful. A black belt would show a bit more respect, especially if he isn't a pro mma fighter

Pretty much, terrible attire, cussing at a fighter from 50ft away, slurping off another fighter, and saying something factually wrong about the fighter when Eddie has won both his fights that went 5 rounds
Bingo. My point exactly.

Says the guy with the McGregor av. Thanks for proving my point - that heckler WAS you, if not literally (though that wouldn't surprise me) then figuratively, and you probably wish you were him. His picture will probably go up on your wall next to McGregor's and Ido Portal's so that you can stare at them longingly in your red panties.

It could have been me. Let the haters hate. Hate me.....hate me......HATE ME.

*lowers shades*

Dude was the queen beta. Doesn't take a lot of balls to do what he did, surrounded by other betas cheering him on. I bet if he could, he'd throw Conor his panties and motel room key.

Last edited:
Damn he is half of the keyboard warriors on sherdog? He must have multiple computers with VPNs, and he must never sleep.

It could have been me. Let the haters hate. Hate me.....hate me......HATE ME.

*lowers shades*

lol exactly. The irony of the response you gave here then......haha. So I gotta ask, do you train or compete, or just talk a bunch of shit on the internet?

No...

I bet he's older and in much better shape than the average sherdoggy.

Back