If mcgregor wins....Aldo/Mcgregor for 155 belt?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Mcgregor wins the 155 belt the fight to make is Aldo/McGregor at 155 lbs for the title. Give aldo his chance at becoming a 2 division champion too!

That would be bullshit, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

I like that fight. Always wanted to see Jose compete at 155.

If Mcgregor wins the 155 belt the fight to make is Aldo/McGregor at 155 lbs for the title. Give aldo his chance at becoming a 2 division champion too!

The would be a perfect revenge for Aldo! The only upside in case Colin get the belt. But he would never risk the belt, Colin playing it safe when comes to belts. If he won, he will retire.

Khabib would go INSANE lol.
040716-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Post-Fight-PI.vadapt.664.high.38.jpg

If Conor wins it sets up the trilogy fight with Nate at 155.

Sounds good to me but somebody (s) would want released from there contract

Didn't Aldo retire?

Makes sense to me. Let Holloway do his thing at 145

How about they do it at 145 like its suppose to be. None of this bullshit weight jumping. Fucking joke

Where is the joke? Why is fighters fighting in differnt divisions a joke?

Because it ignores the fighters already fighting there.

No one minds the fights themselves, but there are guys toiling to earn title shots, only to have them pulled out from under them just because of the all mighty dollar/PPV buyrate.

Let's make this happen! Conor is way overdue in defending the 145 belt and Aldo's got that interim title. Seeing as McGregor's into making history and no doubt would consider Aldo not even a challenge, this would be a golden opportunity for him to be the first person to defend two titles at the same time.

And please stop with the "it doesn't make any sense" arguments. We've already jumped the shark so let's have some fun.

Let's make this happen! Conor is way overdue in defending the 145 belt and Aldo's got that interim title. Seeing as McGregor's into making history and no doubt would consider Aldo not even a challenge, this would be a golden opportunity for him to be the first person to defend two titles at the same time.

And please stop with the "it doesn't make any sense" arguments. We've already jumped the shark so let's have some fun.
But it makes total sense, Aldo deserves it.

Back