The very first film you watched with Stallone or Schwarzenegger (or both)?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yep, It wasn't Terminator and it wasn't Rocky. When I was 10 I had a VHS tape with these 2 films on it. God, been watching these everyday as a kid. After I watched those films I went outside with my toy gun and pretended to shoot imaginary enemies hiding behind buildings and other shit. Yep, my childhood pretty much. Growing with good films.

Cobra_movie_poster.jpg

COMMANDOPOSTER.jpg

Last edited:
Predator for sure. I loved the shit out of that movie when I was 6 or 7. I don't think I've ever sat down and watched a Stallone movie ever in earnest. I didn't see the original Rambo until I was in my 20's. Never seen any of the Rockys, don't give a shit.

Terminator 2. Watched it when I was 5 or 6 and T-1000 gave me nightmares.

Terminator 2. Watched it when I was 5 or 6 and T-1000 gave me nightmares.

Wish I could erase my memory every few months after I watched Terminators/Rockys/Rambos/Aliens and other great films from 80-90s. Not because their were shit, but to watch those great films again and experience the goosebumps like I had for the first time watching them because current mainstream shithole films does not provide it.

First Blood

Either Jingle All the Way or Batman and Robin for Arnold.

Predator for sure. I loved the shit out of that movie when I was 6 or 7. I don't think I've ever sat down and watched a Stallone movie ever in earnest. I didn't see the original Rambo until I was in my 20's. Never seen any of the Rockys, don't give a shit.

I liked your post when I saw the praise for Predator. Then I freaked out and almost unliked the whole thing when you said you've never watched or wanted to watch a Rocky film.

Yep, It wasn't Terminator and it wasn't Rocky. When I was 10 I had a VHS tape with these 2 films on it. God, been watching these everyday as a kid.

Cobra_movie_poster.jpg

COMMANDOPOSTER.jpg
I am pretty sure those two were the first for me as well.

Predator and First Blood part two. Loved them both when I saw them 25+ years ago and still think they're awesome films today.

Yep, It wasn't Terminator and it wasn't Rocky. When I was 10 I had a VHS tape with these 2 films on it. God, been watching these everyday as a kid.

Cobra_movie_poster.jpg

COMMANDOPOSTER.jpg

I saw both of those in the theater. My first was Conan the barbarian.

I liked your post when I saw the praise for Predator. Then I freaked out and almost unliked the whole thing when you said you've never watched or wanted to watch a Rocky film.

It's just been so harped on everywhere about how great it is, and copied so much by other films that I have no desire to see it for myself. But I'll take a stab at what happens.

Blue collar Philadelphia guy dreams of becoming a boxing world champ and rising out of poverty. The only gym he can afford is trashy and run by a crusty old guy with a beanie. Rocky doesn't have access to good equipment so he just jogs, skips rope, and boxes against cow carcasses in a butcher shop. Somehow he gets a title fight against a major dominant champion. Rocky gets his ass beat soundly, but his chin and heart see him through to the final bell. Even though he loses the decision his bravery and determination with the hearts of the audience and he becomes a local hero.

How'd I do?

Back