if Eddie defeat Conor, what then ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor vs Eddie 2 and FW belt still on hold ?

Conor goes to Rizin

Eddie vs winner of RDA vs Ferguson.

"Instant rematch, ya goofs."
- Dana White

Conor becomes obsessed with a rematch and gets it. After losing 3 of 4 Conor finally goes back to FW where he might lose to Aldo and Frankie then finally racks up wins against halloway and Mendes

Then Conor either goes back to FW or fight in LW's like any other LW and prove he's more than a lone left hand, soft lungz, and a big mouth.

Make him fight khabib, then watch him drop back to 145 so someone like Ferguson or petits can retire this fake ass

43037095.jpg

Nobody gets Christmas presents thats fookin what then.

He would defend the belt against Aldo for sure.

I'm not invested in this fight to even list the ways i see Eddie losing and I don't even like Conor. the only way Eddie wins is if he moves away the whole 1st round picks his shots and takes absolutely no damage in the first. that means throwing kicks and punches and not getting countered. he had the speed in bellator but some USADA action and i see his speed slow a bit. I was stoked to see Eddie get that belt but Conor is faster and tricky he hides that left bomb behind all the flashy shit. but i see Eddie making a mistake early and getting fucked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back