Conor McGregor Visualizes/Predicts Being 2 Weight Champion UFC 205

Conor McGregor should start visualizing how he's gonna handle losing from here on out.

Wonder if he saw this
giphy.gif

n2itme.gif
tap1.jpg

Fake champion. A champion who refuses to defend his belt is a loser

If he really did that, that must have been an awesome feeling. Taking all the bills from his entire family and letting them all retire? Shit that must have been an awesome day.

But didn't you know, when you defeat somebody with a lucky punch in under 15 seconds it automatically exempts you from defending the belt ever again. You can actually just hold on to it and pretend like every other contender is beneath you. These are standard rules in the UFC book now.

IMO Conor should have been stripped prior to the 2nd Diaz fight.

But...He's no coward homie. Alvarez is more dangerous fight then Aldo is.

I wonder how many 2 division champs we would have if no title winner had to defend his belt and got unlimited matches at higher weight classes, win or lose, until they finally won a second title.

My guess is a lot.

IMO Conor should have been stripped prior to the 2nd Diaz fight.

But...He's no coward homie. Alvarez is more dangerous fight then Aldo is.
He's obviously not afraid of Aldo but he is afraid of losing his title. His actions, refusing to defend the FW title make him a coward in my books. And I disagree, I think Aldo is a more dangerous fight. Both are very tough fights though. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for Mcgregor vs Alvarez

But didn't you know, when you defeat somebody with a lucky punch in under 15 seconds it automatically exempts you from defending the belt ever again. You can actually just hold on to it and pretend like every other contender is beneath you. These are standard rules in the UFC book now.

Yup, I remember when JDS put out Cain in under a minute and never had to fight him again because he undeniably proved he was better and would win 100 percent of the time.

UFC has truly become a circus

The haters are still living in the past. What a bum, bitter soul you must have.

I'm a huge Conor fan but I find it sad that "13 seconds" is not living in the past to my fellow Conor fans but his more recent destruction by a journeyman LW is living in the past and irrelevant.

The haters are still living in the past. What a bum, bitter soul you must have.

It eats them alive that Mac is successful.

They rejoiced when Diaz choked him, they wrote him off with glee, he was never supposed to come back and avenge the loss. They wanted him to be another hype job, another big bust, but it just didn't play out for them :D

Haters are really insecure.

Conor has been living the dream.

GOAT Bless.

I'm a huge Conor fan but I find it sad that "13 seconds" is not living in the past to my fellow Conor fans but his more recent destruction by a journeyman LW is living in the past and irrelevant.

Difference is he avenged the loss.

They fought on a short notice and Diaz took it. They fought with a full camp and Conor took the decision after putting Nate on his ass 3 times.

Aldo had the opportunity to avenge his loss... he turned it down.

Why do the newer fans go around calling people a hater simply because they don't think a fighter is as great as they do?

I've never heard so much whining in my life and running to the defense of a professional fighter of all trades.

Back