Will Cyborg ever fight for Invicta again?

i think she should defend her belt here, against Megan Anderson i assume

The answer is def who cares?

Why wouldn't she? I haven't heard anything about Cyborg having a third fight in the UFC. I figured her next fight would be her title defense.

Why wouldn't she? I haven't heard anything about Cyborg having a third fight in the UFC. I figured her next fight would be her title defense.

She said she was going to do that earlier, and never did.

She said she was going to do that earlier, and never did.

Probably when the possibility of headlining a UFC card came up. Far as I know, she doesn't have anything booked at the moment. Only logical she might defend her belt again.

Seriously, some of you guys are acting like she's going the Conor route in not defending her belt at all. She has three defenses on her Invicta belt, and she dispatches every single contender with ease. Some of you are acting like the fights were a fluke, like a 13-second KO over a dominant champion and that she's been ducking a rematch that she might very well lose, like Conor with Aldo.

I think it's more apt to ask if she fights in the UFC again ?

She's running out of cans to kick.

Probably when the possibility of headlining a UFC card came up. Far as I know, she doesn't have anything booked at the moment. Only logical she might defend her belt again.

Seriously, some of you guys are acting like she's going the Conor route in not defending her belt at all. She has three defenses on her Invicta belt, and she dispatches every single contender with ease. Some of you are acting like the fights were a fluke, like a 13-second KO over a dominant champion and that she's been ducking a rematch that she might very well lose, like Conor with Aldo.

Oh no, her fights were not flukes, they were squash matches.

Back