If they fought ten times, Nate finishes Conor at least 5, Conor never finishes Nate.

BudoPracticioner

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor's "victory" in the second fight was underwhleming at best and undeserved/questionable at worst.

Getting a striker to panic wrestle + choking them out >>>>> split decision.

Conor fanboys try not to get your red panties up in a bunch too much.

Discuss.

I agree, Nate ruined Colin and probably made him cry. He ruined his dreams of being the best ever fighter that doesnt care about weightclass and size of his opponents

Nate broke Colon McDoodle

Nate will always be a tough matchup for Conor.

I think Conor beats RDA 6/10 times, but RDA absolutely wrecks Nate 9/10 times.

Styles make fights. Is normal.

I'd watch them fight 10 times. Both of their fights have been fucking awesome.

As far as Conor finishing Nate goes, he did hurt Nate quite a bit. Nate has a really good poker face though. If he did finish Nate it would more than likely be a tko. Can't see him flat out KOing Nate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ten times? That's 170 minutes of running for Conor. Hope he works his cardio.

Too bad it wont happen

Nice dream

Ten times? That's 170 minutes of running for Conor. Hope he works his cardio.

2600506-2041811479-tumbl.gif

Dropped him pretty good 3 times in the 2nd fight.

the more shots Nate eats like that are going to deteriorate his chin. Same thing happened to the Iceman. Chins don't hold up forever.

....but Nate is a toughhhhh dude and a bad match up

at 170 id agree but at 155 conor ko's nate 7 out of 10x which we will see next year

at 170 id agree but at 155 conor ko's nate 7 out of 10x which we will see next year

.....Nate is a natural lightweight. He's fought the vast majority of his career at 155. It's not like he's cutting down to some new weight class. You guys are insane.

You still mad about that fight? Goddamn.

He hurt him in both fights, and hurt him even more in the second one, I don't think that the pattern favors Diaz.

its two fighters actively trying to finish each other. two fighters that are selling a lot of fights which in turn, gets more fighters coverage and more money. why does anyone hate either of these guys?

He hurt him in both fights, and hurt him even more in the second one, I don't think that the pattern favors Diaz.

Neither does Conor's of gassing after 8 minutes. Besides, onor looked great for 1.5 rounds but by the end nate was all over him. When the final bell solunded Conor weas on his back about to get mounted and submitted again.

.....Nate is a natural lightweight. He's fought the vast majority of his career at 155. It's not like he's cutting down to some new weight class. You guys are insane.
look conor would have knocked out nate in both fights you dont need to like the guy to say yea thats prob true. he is not made nor has the gas tank at 170lbs and never will i dont care if he spends $600,000 on a camp but at 155 he wont gas and will be able to go after nate for 5 rounds unlike the rematch where he knew to conserve gas.

It's called making unfounded claims and presenting them as facts whilst sporting a weeabo AV

I just said it was a hypothetical, which is quite the opposite as presenting something as fact. It's ok, I'll give you a break since you just learned that word in this thread five minutes ago.

See my OP where i said Conor fans don't get your red panties wadded up over this (hypothetical) thread? That means you buddy.

Back