Imagine if Conor ducked Holloway the way Jose did

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can you imagine it on here? The haters would be gathered around feasting furiously on it. He would be labelled a coward and worse but here we have Jose being paraded as a hero while Conor's a pussy for doing something Jose never did despite a decade of dominating his division, challenging himself against a champion at a higher weight. How absurd.

Conrad is not ducking fighters, he is ducking divisions

Imagine if Conor ducked Frankie...

Can you imagine it on here? The haters would be gathered around feasting furiously on it. He would be labelled a coward and worse but here we have Jose being paraded as a hero while Conor's a pussy for doing something Jose never did despite a decade of dominating his division, challenging himself against a champion at a higher weight. How absurd.

You just displayed you're lack of knowledge on the Jose's past. Jose DID try and go up and challenge for the 155 title but was told he couldn't unless he dropped his belt. Another legit reason Jose is upset.

Ducking to fight harder opponents isn't Ducking. The word has lost all meaning.

Papa dana said connor have do go to other divisions.

connor is ducking me. and everyone is ducking vitor. the ufc is ducking me for not even offering me 2 mil to fight for them. why duck bro?

What if Connor ducked Aldo for a rematch bc he is the FW champ and Aldo is the intern champ and what if Dana supported this.....oh wait

I honestly think Dana would have suspended him at the very least.

If all this was just a clever ruse to duck Holloway, then i think Aldo is doing him a favor and sparing him the embarrassment.

Aldo's aura of invincibility may be gone but he still smashes the rest of the division pretty handily.

Back