If woodley finishes wonderboy

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
Would that change your perception of him ? Can you separate his skills from his antics ?

Would he 'earn' your respect ? Or is the damage done?

tumblr_ob6q2iYrA11up8ga8o1_540.gif

i respect what hes accomplished but i still dont like him as a person (Hendricks 2.0)

It will never happen stop with your fantasies lil guy.

Wonderboy will destroy Tyron and take his soul.

Why would him winning a fight change the perception?

Another win for Chocolate Hendricks will only increase his sense of entitlement.

why do so many dislike him?

Ducking fighters, lobbying for a fight with Diaz right in front of Thompson's face, race baiting, various other dubious statements

Every crying post from Sherdoggers about how Woodley's words and attempts to get paid hurt their fee-fees makes me like him more.

Why would him winning a fight change the perception?

Because alot of sherdoggers say he was scared to fight wonderboy.
Woodley getting the finish would put an end to that

Because alot of sherdoggers say he was scared to fight wonderboy.
Woodley getting the finish would put an end to that

I never had a problem with his fighting ability, I actually was one of the few people to pick him to beat Lawler, he's still annoying otherwise though.

If Woodley beats Wonderboy, Sherdog will become a giant salt quarry.

Ducking fighters, lobbying for a fight with Diaz right in front of Thompson's face, race baiting, various other dubious statements

1.They signed weeks ago he wasn't ducking.
2.Everyone wants the money fight.
3.Eddie is doing the same thing as woodley and doesn't get flak for it

The race baiting could be the only legit explanation

I know he took a long time off for the title shot but who has he ducked? I dont really hate the man for rallying for a money fight either man has kids

I think his skillset is criminally underrated on here. He was beating Condit handily prior to the injury and KO'd Robbie. One bad performance against Rory doesn't define him.

I agree with Wonderboy being favored but i wouldnt be surprised if Woodley wins

1.They signed weeks ago he wasn't ducking.
2.Everyone wants the money fight.
3.Eddie is doing the same thing as woodley and doesn't get flack for it

The race baiting could be the only legit explanation

I was specifically talking about Lombard when I referenced ducking, he did everything in his power to avoid him.

People complain about champions not fighting the rightful number 1 contender all the time. Those people won't like Woodley after he almost tried to avoid Thompson for a fight with Nick Diaz of all people. If he wasn't fighting on a McGregor card I'm not even sure this fight gets made to begin with.

My problem with Woodley and fighters like him is either he gets a very early KO, or its a usually pretty boring decision, if he wins.

I like Woodley for the record.

If he finishes wonderboy and lawyer back to back that will be pretty good on his career hilight reel.

Back