gsp asked for 10 million for conor fight, dana turned him down

GSP ain't no Conor.

This is the same Aldo who is threatening to take the UFC to court, leave the company and retire all together.

Nope, I can't see any reason why he would lie!

If GSP can hug Nick Diaz for 5 rounds he will make Conor literally disappear under that Quebecois chest.

Who knows if it's true but god damn what an easy pay day that would be for GSP.

Maybe GSP asked for that. Maybe he didn't. Just because Aldo says it, it doesn't sway me either way.

GSP wanted to burry his legacy,
by taking the easiest fight ever

Aldo is becoming Mark Hunt 2.0 with even less respect. Hunt has been a class act for the most part in his career at least. Aldo has been a selfish fighter that has taken advantage of the belt multiple times, and has had zero respect for the fans.

GSP

50-45

I actually think GSP would stop McGregor on the ground inside of 3-4 rounds in this one. And I think you'd see some 10-8's before the stoppage. GSP is way too big, too strong, and his wrestling and guard passing are off the charts even for 170 lbs. Against a blown up FW/LW with questionable grappling, it would be murder.

(no disrespect to Conor here.. but we have weight classes for a reason)

Aldo is becoming Mark Hunt 2.0 with even less respect. Hunt has been a class act for the most part in his career at least. Aldo has been a selfish fighter that has taken advantage of the belt multiple times, and has had zero respect for the fans.
how has he taken advantage of the belt??

There's no way GSP asked for that little to fight Conor. He could easily make well above $15 - $20 mil for a Conor fight.

GSP would tko him or force him to throw in the towel. it would be a total joke

Seems hard to believe that they wouldn't pay GSP $10m...unless Dana just didn't want to see Conor get wrestle-fucked or jabbed to death for five rounds...

Back