Is Conor smoking a joint?

You're allowed to smoke out of competition I thought?

Looks like a :eek::eek::eek:.

:eek::eek::eek: (n.1)
British slang for "cigarette" (originally, especially, the butt of a smoked cigarette), 1888, probably from :eek::eek::eek: "loose piece, last remnant of cloth" (late 14c., as in :eek::eek::eek:-end "extreme end, loose piece," 1610s), which perhaps is related to :eek::eek::eek: (v.), which could make it a variant of flag (v.)

Little fellow is pretty excitable, he probably needs it for his social anxiety or belt defense phobia or whatever

not sure about conor, but the can sure is!!!!

If it is a Joint...it is rolled with some ugly ass thick paper!...allmost finished and the paper is still white...

If he spends 300k for a camp and having 2 JJ coaches ...he could also spend a little bit more on his smoke game..

Is just a little :eek::eek::eek:

British slang for "cigarette" (originally, especially, the butt of a smoked cigarette), 1888, probably from :eek::eek::eek: "loose piece, last remnant of cloth" (late 14c., as in :eek::eek::eek:-end "extreme end, loose piece," 1610s), which perhaps is related to :eek::eek::eek: (v.), which could make it a variant of flag (v.)

Yes i copied from the guy up there

Looks like a :eek::eek::eek:.

That's a J.....look at dose eyes too!

Is Conor smoking a joint? Does Conor wipe his arse with Cottonelle? The worst part about this thread is that I opened it and now I'm responding.

Does his friend have spots? If I had my way...

Who cares? I feel like fans are so dense you're allowed to do recreational drugs outside of competition.

That's why Jon Jones could have sued the UFC/Athletic Comission for releasing the fact he did coke in an OOC test because that's completely allowed and shouldn't have been released to the public.

This is why certain fighters completely admit they smoke weed, do mushrooms/psychedelics, etc. like Donald Cerrone and Dan Hardy have on Rogan's Podcast.

That's a joint alright.

If it is a Joint...it is rolled with some ugly ass thick paper!...allmost finished and the paper is still white...

If he spends 300k for a camp and having 2 JJ coaches ...he could also spend a little bit more on his smoke game..

Rolled up in a 100 dollar bill!

Even a bigger fan. Conor Mc420GOAT Bless

Is Conor smoking a joint? Does Conor wipe his arse with Cottonelle? The worst part about this thread is that I opened it and now I'm responding.
At least you're self-aware. Kudos for that.

Back