Cyborg documentary is really good

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was never a Cyborg 'fan' but I didn't dislike her. After watching her documentary I have such a high level of respect and appreciation for her. She is a true competitor.

I never have (and never will) subscribe to the theory that any fighter that tests positive for the juice should be permanently disgraced from the MMA community. Maybe it's because so many of my favorites have gotten popped. For those at you that hate strictly because of that, check out a few minutes of the video and see if your opinion changes. It's worth your time either way.

Also, I used to love the idea of her fighting Ronda but Cyborg is just too fucking big and gnarly. It wouldn't be fair. I also think the key now to UFC having some competitive fights for her is to recruit some of those dutch ladies that are walking around at fucking 6'1 190 and winning world kickboxing titles.

This documentary is truly awesome if you haven't watched it. Really good shit.

I love Cyborg. Literally one of my favorite fighters all the way back to 2009.

I cant feel simpathy, respect or love for ugly female

True competitor, that only calls out fighters in a weight classes under her.

LOL

I love Cyborg. Literally one of my favorite fighters all the way back to 2009.
Me too... She was the highlight for me on cards even with dudes like Robbie Lawler... Sounds so weird now after all the hate she got.

You always knew that it was gonna be a violent night whatever happened on the rest of the card... She always delivered... I even watch fucking Invicta cards because of her - and that shit ain't easy.

War Cyborg.

Shitty low budget documentary with noncompelling content

Thanks. Just started it, and I recognized the music from Scream at the very beginning. Just had to mention that.

Heard Tito's voice and immediately tapped. I will not subject myself to his assault on the English language (or rather human speech in general)

Last edited:
Heard Tito's voice and immediately tapped. I will not subject myself to his assault on the Enlish language (or rather human speech in general)

he's really not in it much. thankfully.

Back