Ronda may not have a warrior mentality

Reaction score
Hector knew he would die on the hands of Aquilles but fought him anyway.

Wand prob knew he would lose against the iceman without vitamins but fought him anyway.

Ronda is a big girl, so I don't know why she doesn't fight Cyborg?

Shit show IMO

Maybe Ronda just doesn't want to fight anymore.

Who are you to criticize her for that?

its hard to have the heart and desire to fight when Holly took her soul

Wand prob knew he would lose against the iceman without vitamins but fought him anyway.

Shit show IMO
Wand fought hunt and crocop twice before chuck. Prime wand before hw battles > chuck

She is a bully

This. When bullies get smashed, their whole identity is gone, and they don't know what to do, and they lose their spirit and bravery all of a sudden.

The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912
The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic The Titanic sank in 1912saThe Titanic sank in 1912nk in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The TitanicThe Titanic sank in 1912 sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912

That's like saying, "McTapper has no heart..." EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY NOOD!

#GUERNICAbless

The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic The Titanic sank in 1912saThe Titanic sank in 1912nk in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The TitanicThe Titanic sank in 1912 sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912The Titanic sank in 1912

That's like saying, "McTapper has no heart..." EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ALREADY NOOD!

#GUERNICAbless
Why the aggression, bud. You need a hug.

I think Ronda believed her own hype. She had that kind of positive thinking that builds up a front runner mentality. She seems strong, so long as things are going her way. But once she lost, and even worse, lost embarrassingly, she had no constructive way to respond. Holm didn't just win a fight, she knocked Ronda out of the fight game.

She sure as hell ACTED like she was a warrior. Though in light of her more recent on-goings it's understandable why this thread exists.

Shit show IMO
Probably the same reason GSP never fought AS - same goes for AS not Fighting Jones - Jones didn't fight Cain

#GUERNICAbless
Take your meds

Random slobs on the interwebz telling former champions they don't have the 'warrior mentality'.

Never change, sherdog.

Ronda can't even look into the camera with confidence and say she wants to fight again. She was the most vocal person in the room and all of a sudden shes quiet as a mouse. That speaks volumes about her true character beneath all that fake showmanship. She's no Jose Aldo, Anderson Silva, GSP, Fedor..etcetc in my book.

Ehonda prob can't make weight anyways. It might be her only option left

Random slobs on the interwebz telling former champions they don't have the 'warrior mentality'.

Never change, sherdog.
I have been trolling this place for the last 10 years as you know. I am just trying to contribute to my one true home, so I will appreciated if you are nice to me.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Kid Pambele

Back