Aldo vs McGregor 2 for the LW and FW belts

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So, this is actually a possibility. There would be THREE titles on the line, interm FW, FW and LW.

Let me explain how this could go down. No catchweight, none of that.

The UFC says OK, Aldo vs McGregor 2 is for the LW belt, and if McGregor doesn't win, we strip him of the FW belt (for not defending it for over a year).

BAM the FW belt is essentially unified since Aldo would likely retire if he lost, or if he won, he'd be the unified FW champion via Conor being stripped + his victory over him.

Hell, this could be the biggest match of all time!

This actually isn't that bad of an idea but that would gift Aldo an opportunity to win two belts thus continuing to hold up one of the divisions but I still like where your head is at

Why the fuck does Aldo deserve a shot at TWO belts for fighting at ONE weight class when he got ko'd in 13 seconds in their last fight? He's lucky enough to get a rematch after that miserable performance

you-had-my-curiosity.gif

Why the fuck does Aldo deserve a shot at TWO belts for fighting at ONE weight class when he got ko'd in 13 seconds in their last fight? He's lucky enough to get a rematch after that miserable performance

I want to lick your face so I can taste the fear.

Why does Conor deserve a title shot at LW when he got choked the fuck out by that division's punching bag?

Why does Conor deserve a shot at LW when he got choked the fuck out by that division's punching bag?

Because he Ko'd the fw "former p4p great" in 13 seconds buddy.

And he avenged his loss so suck it.

Sure, at FW.

But at LW he could barely beat the division's punching bag Nate Diaz.

That proved he can't hang at LW with the killers...

tumblr_merul52brG1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg

You scared in case your boyfriend loses to Aldo? Nuthugging at its finest lol

Sure, at FW.

Oh, you mean that punching bag that dominated Cerrone and Michael Johnson?

I guess those two are shit too?

Fucking idiots on these forums.

Oh, you mean that punching bag that dominated Cerrone and Michael Johnson?

I guess those two are shit too?

Fucking idiots on these forums.

Cerrone would fuck Nate up these days and MJ and Conor are about the same skill level.

Also both those fights are pretty fucking close.

Nate didn't dominate shit.

MJ won the first round, and Cerrone was taking Nate off his feet at will with lowkicks by the end of their fight.

Last edited:
I'm ok with this as long as the winner carries around all 3 belts with them

This guy is such a tool bag. Looking at his post content and his profile I would guess he has the mental capacity of a middle school student

I don't know about having two/the belts on the line. You can't win/lose/even compete for the FW belt if you're over 146 pounds. Chael getting screwed out of the WEC MW belt proved that.

But I don't think Aldo winning the LW belt from Conor would be the ultimate revenge for Aldo.

Isn't aldo retired? Not that he in anyway shape or form deserves a crack at two belts, let alone the one.

Let Holloway beat Aldo's ass and Conor can stay at 155. Feel like the FW division has dried up over the last year or two.

If Conor finds a way to win, aren't they making him give up the FW belt? In the end, him and his fans get what they wanted...an escape from fighting Aldo. If there's no FW title, no need for the rematch. Aldo gets upgraded, but no redemption because Conor looks bad if he can't replicate his former performance.

Bring it on. Aldo was Conor's easiest win in his career.

Hell, if I'm Conor, I'll even volunteer to be blindfolded fighting Aldo because either way, I'll still kick his ass.

Sure, at FW.

Hahaha so far has Diaz fell from being considered "underrated" on sherdog. Any of the big Nate fans gonna pipe in? Or do you hate Conor enough to stay quiet.

Styles make fights, that's it.

Back