Most Overrated (Hyped) Fighters by Fans

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Fighters that were/are hyped up that you believe aren't nearly as good as the fans believe(d).

A couple of mine:

Pettis
RDA
Cain (most HWs are overrated imo)
Ronda

Ronda by a mile. Derp She could beat Cain!!!!

Not Conor.

Jokes. Probably Conor.

Just wanted to say what everyone else will.

Fighters that were/are hyped up that you believe aren't nearly as good as the fans believe(d).

A couple of mine:

Pettis
RDA
Cain (most HWs are overrated imo)
Ronda
Conor, Wonderboy, and Fedor is what comes to mind for me.

Not Conor.

Jokes. Probably Conor.

Just wanted to say what everyone else will.

I think Conor is a great FW, but If he gets destroyed by Eddie then he's a bit overrated. IMO he still hasn't been tested enough yet. Got fans out here saying he'd KO Lawler and GSP, sooo...

Conor. A lightweight who uses his size/advantage in the FW division. The moment he loses to someone taller than him he uses the size excuse. He's given a title shot that was not earned at MSG. His career has been controversial yet his name is mentioned with Mayweather. It's a circus.

Conor
Condit
Nick Diaz
Rumble
Gus
Gay Jesus

How dare you? Hype?? He is undoubtedly the greatest heavyweight of all time. Please name one other heavyweight in MMA that was as unstoppable, as Fedor was in his prime? Name just one.

How dare you? Hype?? He is undoubtedly the greatest heavyweight of all time. Please name one other heavyweight in MMA that was as unstoppable, as Fedor was in his prime? Name just one.
any of the ones that could actually have a dominant performance in the US where fights aren't fixed

<36>
Who can explain, why Conor is called Colin frequently?
Just similar sounds or there's some story behind?

Back