True or false, Khabib wins in dominant fashion, automatic title shot.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
True or false? Does he get the next shot at the title with a dominant victory over MJ?

Let's say he has the most boring win against MJ, you think he still gets it?

Who would you put in front of Khabib for a title shot? Ferguson has a case, bit in just think Khabib earned it by now, anx Tony can wait, especially after almost getting ktfo by a UFC noob.

But still, do you think if he wins by dry hump, Tony jumps him? Or do you think Tony should get it before him anyways?

If he wins that way and comes out healthy.... it should be.

But...

It's the Ultimate Fuckery Championship.

My money is on Conor rematching after losing.

Honestly, I'd say based off the last 2 years Tony has earned it more than Khabib has anyway. 7 wins, 5 finishes in the same timeframe from Khabib beating RDA.

The RDA win was a big one. But it was 2.5 years ago and his return was a catchweight against nobody. I'd like to see a couple more solid wins first.

True.

If he wins no matter what. Unless Ferguson looks god tier vs RDA. If RDA wins though, definitely... Or if Conor & RDA win then RDA vs Khabib 2 for the interim because Conor will refuse to defend the title & hold up the division like FW...

If Conor beats Alvarez no way Khabib gets the shot against him. No way.

Could be false. If Tony demolishes RDA he'll have a better case.

Depends. If Alvarez throws the fight and McConor ends up as LW champ, then McConor and the UFC will do everything they can to duck Khabib

who else deserves a shitle tot?

Uh, Tony Ferguson if he beats RDA absolutely deserves it. He'd have a longer UFC win streak that is more current with more ranked fighters than Khabib. Objectively it would easily be Tony IF he beats RDA.

If he loses, the shot will almost certainly go to Khabib assuming Conor agrees to fight him.

I couldn't care less about him, he's been overhyped since he joined ufc and has done absolutely nothing with the attention he's been given.

True or false? Does he get the next shot at the title with a dominant victory over MJ?

Let's say he has the most boring win against MJ, you think he still gets it?

Who would you put in front of Khabib for a title shot? Ferguson has a case, bit in just think Khabib earned it by now, anx Tony can wait, especially after almost getting ktfo by a UFC noob.

But still, do you think if he wins by dry hump, Tony jumps him? Or do you think Tony should get it before him anyways?

If Eddie wins?
Undeniable!

If Conor is the champ?
Absolutely no title shot for him.

Conor rematch, Conor loses again, fights dustin poirier and wins, fights for title and loses again, fights Poirier again and wins, fights for the title... fights Poirier again and again and finally loses and retires. Khabib can fight for the title

If Conor beats Alvarez no way Khabib gets the shot against him. No way.
I would be so...

664.gif

Uh, Tony Ferguson if he beats RDA absolutely deserves it. He'd have a longer UFC win streak that is more current with more ranked fighters than Khabib. Objectively it would easily be Tony IF he beats RDA.

If he loses, the shot will almost certainly go to Khabib assuming Conor agrees to fight him.

So Tony or Khabeiber is next in line.

If Tony wins, hes the next in line, especially against Conor. That fight can sell very well because Tony is a good shittalker himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back