Most fighters complaining about Conor are hypocrites

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The reality is, if they were in Conor's shoes you KNOW they would want to follow the same dam path. The only problem is they didn't figure out the right formula early on so now they either have to try to start drama with him (to hopefully get the fight) or to talk bad about him because they would never achieve it.

The sad thing is, put anyone of those people in his shoes they would either.

A) Fail because they cannot keep up with the immense demands that both high promotion, high fame and high level competition has to offer in terms of stress

B) Do exactly what Conor is doing.

The only one who called it right is Nate, Nate might have been a little jealous for what Conor got, aka "taking everything I work for motherfucker". but everytime he was asked he gave Conor his dues and said "he's doing what he should be". None of this "He is ruining the UFC shit" .

Even Cruz recognizes Conor well. He speaks to how much attention Conor has drawn to the UFC.

Fucking stop already you insufferable troll.

Ban this fuck, already.

Qo27KxL.gif

Fucking stop already you insufferable troll.

Ban this fuck, already.

Qo27KxL.gif

Nothing I said was "trolly" but factual.

People always hate guys like Floyd or very succesful guys because they don't have what they have, but if they did it would be a totally diff story.

The reality is, if they were in Conor's shoes you KNOW they would want to follow the same dam path. The only problem is they didn't figure out the right formula early on so now they either have to try to start drama with him (to hopefully get the fight) or to talk bad about him because they would never achieve it.

A) Fail because they cannot keep up with the immense demands that both high promotion, high fame and high level competition has to offer in terms of stress

The only one who called it right is Nate, Nate might have been a little jealous for what Conor got, aka "taking everything I work for motherfucker". but everytime he was asked he gave Conor his dues and said "he's doing what he should be". None of this "He is ruining the UFC shit" .

Even Cruz recognizes Conor well. He speaks to how much attention Conor has drawn to the UFC.

Settle down, conor fanboy!
1) Conor could not keep the demand as well. hence why he was not at UFC 200.
2) I disagree most would do what he is doing. To many fighters, they are respectful. Conor bases his trash talk on disrespect and demeaning people.

You can be loud, you can talk trash, but you don't need to disrespect or try to humiliate people.

The real problem here is the UFC. They encouraged Conor to be like he is. If Dana would have punished for taking ALdo's belt, or stopped fans from disrespecting ALdo during the tour, I bet COnor would have been much more "controlled".

But they created this monster. And kids these days don't know what is right and what is wrong, and that's why you get so many retardos even in here trying to talk like Conor, without the understanding that COnor make millions (off them) and they are just nothing (and it doesn't work for them).

Being obnoxious was NEVER something most fighters would aspire to be.

Conor's doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing if youre looking out for your own bottom line, and if you're trying to maximize your earning potential, and not only that, he still has to go out there and actually win the matches. Its not like he just opens his mouth, and boom, $20 million.

I don't blame Conor for him jumping the line, and getting star treatment. I blame the UFC, and dana. And really, who tf can blame them? The guys a gold mine for them. They're in the business of making $$$ first and foremost, don't give a crap either way.

And let's be honest, we all would rather watch Conor vs whoever, than whoever vs someone else lol. If not for an entertaining event all around, pre fight, actual fight, post fight, at least to see him lose. Or to see him win, but he's been doing everything to perfection as far as money making and career choices are concerned.

And I'm not a Conor fan in the least. Just recognize game.

People always hate guys like Floyd or very succesful guys because they don't have what they have, but if they did it would be a totally diff story.

And I could say pathetic fucks like you " love " him because you'll never be him. So you sit around and fantasize about how cool it would be to be Conor...

While ignoring the facts that prove he's a cowardly fake.

Good guy to try to coattail... I guess.

Personally, aside from the money... There's not a quality in the world of his I'd like to have.

And I could say pathetic fucks like you " love " him because you'll never be him. So you sit around and fantasize about how cool it would be to be Conor...

While ignoring the facts that prove he's a cowardly fake.

Good guy to try to coattail... I guess.

Personally, aside from the money... There's not a quality in the world of his I'd like to have.

I guess if he's a cowardly fake then Aldo got ko'd by a cowardly fake.

Oh haha. you can't erase facts, bitch.

See Georges St. Pierre. You don't have to be a raging douche bag to make millions and go down in history as one of the greatest.

See Georges St. Pierre. You don't have to be a raging douche bag to make millions and go down in history as one of the greatest.

GSP also hasnt come close to sniffing Conor $$$. Being a complete and utter d bag comes with those extra few $millions.

And I'm not taking about endorsement deals included with his pay, but pure fight purses. Its literally insane that an mma fighter is making as much as Conor does now. Its insane.

GSP also hasnt come close to sniffing Conor $$$. Being a complete and utter d bag comes with those extra few $millions.

And I'm not taking about endorsement deals included with his pay, but pure fight purses. Its literally insane that an mma fighter is making as much as Conor does now. Its insane.
I don't know why fight fans care so much about how much the fighters make. Conor isn't sharing that money with us. As far as being a complete fighter goes he's not good enough to be GSP's water boy.

Many celebrities and rich people supported Pacman in their fight. You think they were jealous of mayweather? The persona of McGregor is just purely dumb, it will never appeals to people with good taste

How many Colin threads you will make you oxygen thief

Right, nobody else has made a lot of noise, and gotten an increased amount of attention over the last loudmouth.
Tito Ortiz, Nick Diaz, Chael Sonnen, etc...
No, Conor is suuuch an innovator! :rolleyes:

Different strokes for different folks. GSP is a good example of how to make money by being sportsmanlike and dignified. McGregor is a good example of how to make money as a loudmouth braggart. Both are valid, though I prefer one to the other.

Right, nobody else has made a lot of noise, and gotten an increased amount of attention over the last loudmouth.
Tito Ortiz, Nick Diaz, Chael Sonnen, etc...
No, Conor is suuuch an innovator! :rolleyes:

They don't back up what they say. They pick and choose their fights and lose all important fights.

I get what you're ganna say " Ohh Conor lost Nate vs Conor 1 herp derp" even tho conor was ballsy enough to take that short notice fight.
nd
But NONE of the above have done anything as impessive as what Conor did to Aldo. And Tito is honestly a low tier fighter who was overhyped

Your AVI looks like your giving a sweaty Conor a blowjob, I can't take you seriously.

I don't know why fight fans care so much about how much the fighters make. Conor isn't sharing that money with us. As far as being a complete fighter goes he's not good enough to be GSP's water boy.

I don't care what he makes, and I'm not even his fan, I'm just pointing out the flaws in everything.

And it doesn't take a genius to know that GSP would skull rape conor.

Different strokes for different folks. GSP is a good example of how to make money by being sportsmanlike and dignified. McGregor is a good example of how to make money as a loudmouth braggart. Both are valid, though I prefer one to the other.
All the people with good taste don't like McGregor. But I think some people like McDonald's, some people like fine dining. You cannot be too harsh on those people who enjoy Big Mac and McGregor

Back