Tie Guy from UFC 205 press conference wants tickets

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fan who asked the crazy question to Eddie Alvarez at the UFC 205 press conference is looking for UFC President Dana White to give him tickets to the fights. Said his social media has gone crazy since Tuesday's press conference.

http://mymmanews.com/tie-guy-ufc-205-presser/

tieguyfinal.jpg

Say what you will, it was a legendary trolling.

he should get cage side tickets and just yell shit at Alvarez during the main event

The fucking idiot didn't even get Eddies record right. How do you go and make this statement in front of the biggest pre fight presser ever and your stupid ass can't even check fight finder? I guess I'm not surprised him being a Conor fan and all.

Eddie has been to the 5th round twice in his career and won both times.

Dana will hook him up.

Talk shit... get cool shit ?

What a lame ass intro song. Went on forever too.

Greatest moment from the press conference was that douchebag yelling, really? And interviewing that guy?

Guy is a total goof. His claim wasn't even accurate. Eddie has won both of his fights that went five rounds.

I guess you could say...

Conor changed his bum life

just put him in the cage with Eddie

see how much he talks then

The fucking idiot didn't even get Eddies record right. How do you go and make this statement in front of the biggest pre fight presser ever and your stupid ass can't even check fight finder? I guess I'm not surprised him being a Conor fan and all.

Eddie has been to the 5th round twice in his career and won both times.
???

If I was Dana i would give him a seat next to Eddie's camp.

That dude was lame. He would never say it if he was closer to eddie. How the fuck does people like a :eek::eek::eek: like that?

I found it funny, but fuck off wanting tickets because of that shit

Dana will give him a plane ticket to Vegas . . . just like Michael gave one to Carlo in the Godfather.

How about he use the tie to get a job interview instead of waiting hours in line for a press conference, he could then buy tickets

Back